Affiliation: Kennedy Krieger Institute
- Early-life stress induces long-term morphologic changes in primate brainSimona Spinelli
Developmental Cognitive Neurology, Kennedy Krieger Institute, The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, 707 N Broadway, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
Arch Gen Psychiatry 66:658-65. 2009..However, it is unclear whether these volumetric brain changes are present before disease onset or reflect the consequences of disease progression...
- Effects of early-life stress on serotonin(1A) receptors in juvenile Rhesus monkeys measured by positron emission tomographySimona Spinelli
National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, Poolesville, MD, USA
Biol Psychiatry 67:1146-53. 2010..Low serotonin(1A) receptor (5-HT(1A)R) density during development has been proposed as a trait-like characteristic leading to increased vulnerability of stress-related neuropsychiatric disorders...
- Different neural patterns are associated with trials preceding inhibitory errors in children with and without attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorderSimona Spinelli
Kennedy Krieger Institute, 716 N Broadway, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 50:705-715.e3. 2011....
- Children with high functioning autism show increased prefrontal and temporal cortex activity during error monitoringMelissa C Goldberg
Kennedy Krieger Institute, 707 North Broadway, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
Dev Cogn Neurosci 1:47-56. 2011..Since error monitoring occurs across different cognitive tasks throughout daily life, an increased emotional reaction to errors may have important consequences for early learning processes...
- Association between the recombinant human serotonin transporter linked promoter region polymorphism and behavior in rhesus macaques during a separation paradigmSimona Spinelli
National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, NIH Animal Center, P O Box 529, Poolesville, MD 20837, USA
Dev Psychopathol 19:977-87. 2007....
- Enhanced right amygdala activity in adolescents during encoding of positively valenced picturesRoma A Vasa
Department of Psychiatry, Kennedy Krieger Institute, 716 North Broadway, Baltimore, MD 21205, United States
Dev Cogn Neurosci 1:88-99. 2011....
- Variability in post-error behavioral adjustment is associated with functional abnormalities in the temporal cortex in children with ADHDSimona Spinelli
Kennedy Krieger Institute, Baltimore, MD, USA
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 52:808-16. 2011....