Affiliation: Kaiser Permanente
- NFAT gene family in inflammation and cancerM G Pan
Division of Oncology and Hematology, Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, Santa Clara, CA 95051, USA
Curr Mol Med 13:543-54. 2013..In this review we will focus on the NFAT literature relevant to the two closely related pathological systems: inflammation and cancer...
- Enhanced NFATc1 nuclear occupancy causes T cell activation independent of CD28 costimulationMinggui Pan
Division of Oncology, Department of Developmental Biology, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
J Immunol 178:4315-21. 2007..In addition, NFATc1(nuc) destabilizes a positive feedback loop in which NFATc1 activates its own transcription as well as its targets, such as CD40 ligand and Th1/Th2 cytokines...
- CNS response after erlotinib therapy in a patient with metastatic NSCLC with an EGFR mutationMinggui Pan
Division of Oncology and Hematology, Department of Pathology, Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, Santa Clara, CA, USA
Nat Clin Pract Oncol 4:603-7. 2007..His physical performance status was good, and physical examination was unremarkable except for lower-extremity pitting edema...
- Calcineurin/NFAT signaling in osteoblasts regulates bone massMonte M Winslow
Program in Immunology, Stanford University, Stanford, California 94305, USA
Dev Cell 10:771-82. 2006..Our results indicate that NFATc1 regulates bone mass by functioning in both osteoblasts and osteoclasts...
- Brg1 governs a positive feedback circuit in the hair follicle for tissue regeneration and repairYiqin Xiong
Department of Medicine, Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Dev Cell 25:169-81. 2013..Our studies demonstrate a molecular circuit that integrates chromatin remodeling (Brg1), transcriptional regulation (NF-κB, Gli), and intercellular signaling (Shh) to control bulge stem cells during tissue regeneration...