Jennifer L Kuntz
Affiliation: Kaiser Permanente
- Incidence of and risk factors for community-associated Clostridium difficile infection: a nested case-control studyJennifer L Kuntz
Center for Health Research, Kaiser Permanente Northwest, Portland, OR, USA
BMC Infect Dis 11:194. 2011..The purpose of this study was to examine the epidemiology of CA-CDI, by estimating the incidence of CA-CDI and HA-CDI, identifying patient-related risk factors for CA-CDI, and describing adverse health outcomes of CA-CDI...
- Predicting the Risk of Clostridium difficile Infection upon Admission: A Score to Identify Patients for Antimicrobial Stewardship EffortsJennifer L Kuntz
Investigator at The Center for Health Research in Portland, OR
Perm J 20:20-5. 2016..Increasing morbidity and health care costs related to Clostridium difficile infection (CDI) have heightened interest in methods to identify patients who would most benefit from interventions to mitigate the likelihood of CDI...
- Predicting the risk of Clostridium difficile infection following an outpatient visit: development and external validation of a pragmatic, prognostic risk scoreJ L Kuntz
Kaiser Permanente Northwest, Center for Health Research, Portland, OR, USA Electronic address
Clin Microbiol Infect 21:256-62. 2015..Our prognostic CDI risk score provides a decision-making tool for clinicians in the outpatient setting. ..
- Patient-centered interventions to improve medication management and adherence: a qualitative review of research findingsJennifer L Kuntz
Center for Health Research, Kaiser Permanente Northwest, Portland, USA Electronic address
Patient Educ Couns 97:310-26. 2014....
- Epidemiology and healthcare costs of incident Clostridium difficile infections identified in the outpatient healthcare settingJennifer L Kuntz
Center for Health Research, Kaiser Permanente Northwest, Portland, Oregon 97227, USA
Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 33:1031-8. 2012..To describe the epidemiology and healthcare costs of Clostridium difficile infection (CDI) identified in the outpatient setting...
- Clostridium difficile infection, Colorado and the northwestern United States, 2007Jennifer L Kuntz
Kaiser Permanente Northwest, Portland, OR 97227, USA
Emerg Infect Dis 18:960-2. 2012..Incidence was 14.9 C. difficile infections per 10,000 patient-years. Extrapolating this rate to US adults, we estimate that 284,875 C. difficile infections occurred during 2007...