Diane K King
Affiliation: Kaiser Permanente
- Outcomes of a multifaceted physical activity regimen as part of a diabetes self-management interventionDiane K King
Kaiser Permanente, Denver, Colorado 82037 8066, USA
Ann Behav Med 31:128-37. 2006..Physical activity (PA) is important for management of diabetes, yet practical interventions that achieve sustained behavior change are rare...
- Reaiming RE-AIM: using the model to plan, implement, and evaluate the effects of environmental change approaches to enhancing population healthDiane K King
Institute for Health Research, Kaiser Permanente Colorado, Denver, CO 80237 8066, USA
Am J Public Health 100:2076-84. 2010....
- Self-efficacy, problem solving, and social-environmental support are associated with diabetes self-management behaviorsDiane K King
Institute for Health Research, Kaiser Permanente Colorado, Denver, Colorado, USA
Diabetes Care 33:751-3. 2010..To evaluate associations between psychosocial and social-environmental variables and diabetes self-management, and diabetes control...
- Randomized effectiveness trial of a computer-assisted intervention to improve diabetes careRussell E Glasgow
Kaiser Permanente Colorado, Denver, Colorado, USA
Diabetes Care 28:33-9. 2005..This report presents 12-month follow-up results from a computer-assisted, patient-centered intervention to improve the level of recommended services patients received from a variety of primary care settings...
- Use of chronic care model elements is associated with higher-quality care for diabetesPaul A Nutting
Center for Research Strategies, Denver, CO 80203, USA
Ann Fam Med 5:14-20. 2007....
- Effects of a brief computer-assisted diabetes self-management intervention on dietary, biological and quality-of-life outcomesRussell E Glasgow
Kaiser Permanente Colorado, P O Box 378066, Denver, CO 80237 8066, USA
Chronic Illn 2:27-38. 2006..The objective of this study was to evaluate such a computer-assisted intervention...
- Using RE-AIM metrics to evaluate diabetes self-management support interventionsRussell E Glasgow
Kaiser Permanente Colorado, Clinical Research Unit, Denver, Colorado, USA
Am J Prev Med 30:67-73. 2006....
- Robustness of a computer-assisted diabetes self-management intervention across patient characteristics, healthcare settings, and intervention staffRussell E Glasgow
Clinical Research Unit, Kaiser Permanente Colorado, Penrose, CO 81240, USA
Am J Manag Care 12:137-45. 2006..A major problem in the dissemination of most interventions found to be efficacious is that they are of limited or unknown generalizability...
- Engagement in a diabetes self-management website: usage patterns and generalizability of program useRussell E Glasgow
Institute for Health Research, Kaiser Permanente, Denver, CO, USA
J Med Internet Res 13:e9. 2011..A key concern is whether levels of engagement in Internet programs are sufficient to promote and sustain behavior change...
- Use of the Patient Assessment of Chronic Illness Care (PACIC) with diabetic patients: relationship to patient characteristics, receipt of care, and self-managementRussell E Glasgow
Kaiser Permanente Colorado, Denver, CO, USA
Diabetes Care 28:2655-61. 2005..There is a dearth of information on the extent to which diabetic patients receive care congruent with the chronic care model (CCM) and evidence-based behavioral counseling. This study evaluates a new instrument to fill this gap...
- A practical randomized trial to improve diabetes careRussell E Glasgow
Kaiser Permanente Colorado, Denver, 81240, USA
J Gen Intern Med 19:1167-74. 2004..This project reports initial results from a computer-assisted, patient-centered intervention to improve the level of recommended services received by patients from a wide variety of primary care providers...
- Lessons learned: patient recruitment strategies for a type 2 diabetes intervention in a primary care setting [corrected]Hilarea Amthauer
Kaiser Permanente, Clinical Research Unit, PO Box 378066, Denver, CO 80237 8066, USA
Diabetes Educ 29:673-81. 2003..This study reports on methods and strategies employed to increase participation rates in diabetes interventions and discusses the reach and representativeness of the Diabetes Priority Program...
- Linking Self-Management and Primary Care for DiabetesDiane K King; Fiscal Year: 2010....