ALYCE SOPHIA ADAMS
Affiliation: Kaiser Permanente
- The Diabetes Telephone Study: Design and challenges of a pragmatic cluster randomized trial to improve diabetic peripheral neuropathy treatmentAlyce S Adams
Division of Research, Kaiser Permanente, Oakland, CA, USA
Clin Trials 13:286-93. 2016....
- Overcoming barriers to diabetic polyneuropathy management in primary careAlyce S Adams
Kaiser Permanente Division of Research, 2000 Broadway, Oakland, California 94131, USA Electronic address
Healthc (Amst) . 2016....
- Effects of eliminating drug caps on racial differences in antidepressant use among dual enrollees with diabetes and depressionAlyce S Adams
Division of Research, Kaiser Permanente, Oakland, California Electronic address
Clin Ther 37:597-609. 2015....
- Health system factors and antihypertensive adherence in a racially and ethnically diverse cohort of new usersAlyce S Adams
Kaiser Permanente Division of Research, Oakland, CA 94612, USA
JAMA Intern Med 173:54-61. 2013..The purpose of this study was to identify potential health system solutions to suboptimal use of antihypertensive therapy in a diverse cohort of patients initiating treatment...
- Prior authorization for antidepressants in Medicaid: effects among disabled dual enrolleesAlyce S Adams
Department of Ambulatory Care and Prevention, Harvard Medical School, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Arch Intern Med 169:750-6. 2009....