Affiliation: Johnson and Johnson Pharmaceutical Research and Development
- Four-year follow-up of TYPHOON (trial to assess the use of the CYPHer sirolimus-eluting coronary stent in acute myocardial infarction treated with BallOON angioplasty)Christian Spaulding
Cochin Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Paris Descartes University and INSERM U 970, Paris, France
JACC Cardiovasc Interv 4:14-23. 2011....
- Diagnosis performance of high sensitivity troponin assay in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest patientsGuillaume Geri
Medical Intensive Care Unit, Cochin Hospital, Groupe Hospitalier Universitaire Cochin Broca Hôtel Dieu, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, 27 rue du Faubourg Saint Jacques, 75014 Paris, France Université Paris Descartes, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Faculte de Medecine, 15 rue de l Ecole de Medecine, 75006 Paris, France
Int J Cardiol 169:449-54. 2013..Our aim was to determine whether high-sensitivity cardiac troponin T (HsTnT) was useful to diagnose a recent coronary artery occlusion as the cause of OHCA...
- Sirolimus-eluting versus uncoated stents in acute myocardial infarctionChristian Spaulding
Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris AP HP Cochin Hospital, Paris 5 Medical School Rene Descartes University and INSERM U780, Paris, France
N Engl J Med 355:1093-104. 2006..Data are limited regarding the safety and efficacy of such stents in primary percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) for acute myocardial infarction with ST-segment elevation...
- Immediate percutaneous coronary intervention is associated with better survival after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: insights from the PROCAT (Parisian Region Out of hospital Cardiac ArresT) registryFlorence Dumas
INSERM U970, Paris Cardiovascular Research Center, European Georges Pompidou Hospital, Paris, France
Circ Cardiovasc Interv 3:200-7. 2010..Using data from the Parisian Region Out of hospital Cardiac ArresT prospective registry, we performed an analysis to assess the effect of an invasive strategy on hospital survival...
- Benefit of an early and systematic imaging procedure after cardiac arrest: insights from the PROCAT (Parisian Region Out of Hospital Cardiac Arrest) registryJonathan Chelly
Medical Intensive Care Unit, Cochin Hospital, Groupe Hospitalier Cochin Broca Hôtel Dieu, Assistance Publique des Hopitaux de Paris, 27 rue du Faubourg Saint Jacques, 75014 Paris, France
Resuscitation 83:1444-50. 2012..We investigated the ability of our imaging strategy to provide an early etiological diagnosis of OHCA and the influence of this strategy on ICU survival...
- Short-term exposure to environmental parameters and onset of ST elevation myocardial infarction. The CARDIO-ARSIF registryChristophe Caussin
Institut Mutualiste Montsouris, Paris, France
Int J Cardiol 183:17-23. 2015..We quantified the respective association of climate parameters, influenza epidemics and air pollutants with the onset of ST elevation MI (STEMI) in Paris and the surrounding small ring...
- Early high-dose erythropoietin therapy and hypothermia after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a matched control studyAlain Cariou
Medical Intensive Care Unit, Cochin Hospital, Paris Cedex, France
Resuscitation 76:397-404. 2008..To test the possible neuroprotective effect of early high-dose erythropoietin-alpha (Epo-alpha) after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest (OHCA)...
- Can early cardiac troponin I measurement help to predict recent coronary occlusion in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest survivors?Florence Dumas
Inserm UMR S970, Paris Cardiovascular Research Centre, Paris Descartes University, Paris, France
Crit Care Med 40:1777-84. 2012..We searched to evaluate if an early measurement of cardiac troponin I can help to detect a recent coronary occlusion in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest...
- Impact of an extension tube on operator radiation exposure during coronary procedures performed through the radial approachNicolas Marque
Service de cardiologie, Hopital Cochin, rue du Faubourg Saint Jacques, Paris, France
Arch Cardiovasc Dis 102:749-54. 2009....
- High Level of Endotoxemia Following Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest Is Associated With Severity and Duration of Postcardiac Arrest ShockDavid Grimaldi
1Intensive Care Unit, Centre Hospitalier Versailles, Le Chesnay, France 2Medical Intensive Care Unit, Cochin University Hospital, AP HP, Paris, FRANCE 3Paris Descartes University, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Medical School, Paris, France 4Inserm, U970, Paris Cardiovascular Research Center, European Georges Pompidou Hospital, Paris, France 5Emergency Department, Groupe Hospitalier Broca Cochin Hôtel Dieu, AP HP, Paris, France
Crit Care Med 43:2597-604. 2015..To investigate the contribution of endotoxemia to the severity of postcardiac arrest shock...
- Survival from sports-related sudden cardiac arrest: In sports facilities versus outside of sports facilitiesEloi Marijon
Paris Cardiovascular Research Center, European Georges Pompidou Hospital, Paris, France Paris Descartes University, Paris, France Cardiology Department, Georges Pompidou European Hospital, Paris, France
Am Heart J 170:339-345.e1. 2015..We sought to evaluate frequency, characteristics, and outcomes of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) during sports activities according to the location of occurrence (in sports facilities vs those occurring outside of sports facilities)...
- Outcomes of primary percutaneous coronary interventions in nonagenarians with acute myocardial infarctionGerard Helft
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Cardiology Department, Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, Paris, France Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris, iCAN, Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, Paris, France Pierre et Marie Curie University, Paris, France Electronic address
Int J Cardiol 192:24-9. 2015..In a large prospective registry on pPCI for STEMI we compared the demographics, procedural and in-hospital outcomes between nonagenarians (age ≥ 90 years) and patients aged < 90 years...
- Changes in reperfusion strategy over time for ST segment elevation myocardial infarction in the Greater Paris Area: results from the e-MUST RegistryNicole Karam
Cardiology Department, Hôpital Européen Georges Pompidou Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris, and Paris Descartes University, Paris, France INSERM, U970, Paris Cardiovascular Research Center PARCC, Paris, France
Int J Cardiol 168:5149-55. 2013....
- Is the volume-outcome relation still an issue in the era of PCI with systematic stenting? Results of the greater Paris area PCI registryChristian Spaulding
Cardiology Department, Cochin Hospital, Rene Descartes University, Paris, France
Eur Heart J 27:1054-60. 2006..Because of the limited access to high PTCA volume centres in some areas, it has been suggested that PTCA could be performed in low-volume centres on AMI patients. Little data exist on the validity of this strategy in modern era PTCA...
- Characteristics and outcomes of sudden cardiac arrest during sports in womenEloi Marijon
Paris Cardiovascular Research Center, INSERM Unit 970, Paris, France
Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol 6:1185-91. 2013..No specific data are available on characteristics and outcome of sudden cardiac death (SCD) during sport activities among women in the general population...
- Changes in cerebral blood flow and oxygen extraction during post-resuscitation syndromeVirginie Lemiale
Medical Intensive Care Unit, Cochin Hospital, 27 rue du Faubourg Saint Jacques, 75679 Paris Cedex 14, France
Resuscitation 76:17-24. 2008..The aim of our study was to describe CBF and CEO2 modifications during the first 72 h in OHCA patients treated by induced mild hypothermia...
- High-volume hemofiltration after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a randomized studyIvan Laurent
Medical ICU, Cochin Teaching Hospital, Rene Descartes University, Paris, France
J Am Coll Cardiol 46:432-7. 2005..The study examined the effect of isovolumic high-volume hemofiltration (HF) alone or combined with mild hypothermia (HT) on survival after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest (OHCA) with initial ventricular fibrillation or asystole...
- Management and decision-making process leading to coronary angiography and revascularization in octogenarians with coronary artery disease: Insights from a large single-center registryAnne Céline Martin
Cardiology Department, Military Hospital Val de Grace, Paris, France
Geriatr Gerontol Int 15:544-52. 2015....
- Safety and efficacy update on first-generation drug-eluting stentsChristian Spaulding
Cardiology Department, Cochin Hospital, Rene Descartes University, Paris, France
Am J Cardiol 102:18J-23J. 2008....
- Early postoperative tako-tsubo-like left ventricular dysfunction: transient left ventricular apical ballooning syndromeClaude Lentschener
Department of Anesthesia and Critical Care, Universite Paris Descartes, Faculte de Medecine, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital Cochin, Paris, France
Anesth Analg 103:580-2. 2006..These angiographic, clinical, and electrocardiographic features satisfied the criteria of the recently described tako-tsubo-like left ventricular dysfunction...
- Safety and feasibility of prehospital extra corporeal life support implementation by non-surgeons for out-of-hospital refractory cardiac arrestLionel Lamhaut
D A R and SAMU de Paris, Hopital Necker, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Paris Descartes University, Paris, France Inserm UMR S970, Paris Cardiovascular Research Centre, Paris Descartes University, Paris, France Electronic address
Resuscitation 84:1525-9. 2013..Pre hospital ECLS implementation could reduce access time. We therefore decided to assess the feasibility and safety of prehospital ECLS implementation (PH-ECLS) in a pilot study...
- Prevention of arterial spasm during percutaneous coronary interventions through radial artery: the SPASM studyOlivier Varenne
Cardiology Department, Cochin Hospital, Paris 5 School of Medicine, Rene Descartes Univeristy, Paris, France
Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 68:231-5. 2006..The aim of our study was to evaluate the efficacy of vasodilators in the prevention of radial artery spasm during percutaneous coronary interventions...
- Predictive factors of cardiac events after implantation of sirolimus-eluting stents for treatment of in-stent restenosisClaude Le Feuvre
Cardiology Department, Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, Paris, France
Int J Cardiol 109:207-12. 2006..This study aimed to assess the clinical outcome and to analyse predictive factors of cardiac events in patients with in-stent restenosis treated with Sirolimus-eluting stent (SES)...