Lisa M Wilson
Affiliation: Johns Hopkins University
- Impact of tobacco control interventions on smoking initiation, cessation, and prevalence: a systematic reviewLisa M Wilson
Division of General Internal Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
J Environ Public Health 2012:961724. 2012..Policymakers need estimates of the impact of tobacco control (TC) policies to set priorities and targets for reducing tobacco use. We systematically reviewed the independent effects of TC policies on smoking behavior...
- A systematic review of randomized controlled trials: Web-based interventions for smoking cessation among adolescents, college students, and adultsHeidi E Hutton
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 600 N Wolfe St, Baltimore, MD 21287, USA
Nicotine Tob Res 13:227-38. 2011..We performed a systematic review of randomized controlled trials (RCTs) of smoking cessation to evaluate the efficacy of Web-based interventions in adults, college students, and adolescents...
- Development and pilot test of a process to identify research needs from a systematic reviewIan J Saldanha
Department of Epidemiology, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, MD 21287, USA
J Clin Epidemiol 66:538-45. 2013..We developed and pilot tested a process to identify needs for primary clinical research using a systematic review in gestational diabetes mellitus...
- Comparative effectiveness and safety of methods of insulin delivery and glucose monitoring for diabetes mellitus: a systematic review and meta-analysisHsin Chieh Yeh
The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Ann Intern Med 157:336-47. 2012..Patients with diabetes mellitus need information about the effectiveness of innovations in insulin delivery and glucose monitoring...
- Comparative effectiveness of surgical interventions aimed at treating underlying venous pathology in patients with chronic venous ulcerMahmoud B Malas
Department of Surgery, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Md Electronic address
J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord 2:212-25. 2014..We conducted a systematic review of the effects of various surgical treatments for CVUs, in terms of ulcer healing rates, complete time to heal, recurrence rates, mortality, pain, and quality of life...
- Evaluation of guideline recommendations on oral medications for type 2 diabetes mellitus: a systematic reviewWendy L Bennett
The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland 21205, USA
Ann Intern Med 156:27-36. 2012..Clinical practice guidelines have an important role in guiding choices among the numerous medications available to treat type 2 diabetes mellitus, but little is known about their quality...
- High priority research needs for gestational diabetes mellitusWendy L Bennett
Department of Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 2024 E Monument Street, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
J Womens Health (Larchmt) 21:925-32. 2012..We developed a process for elucidating the highest priority research questions on GDM...
- Use of case reports and the Adverse Event Reporting System in systematic reviews: overcoming barriers to assess the link between Crohn's disease medications and hepatosplenic T-cell lymphomaSaranya A Selvaraj
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 733 North Broadway, Baltimore, MD 21205 2196, USA
Syst Rev 2:53. 2013....