Jamie M Schwartz
Affiliation: Johns Hopkins University
- Toward a greater understanding: Mortality of critically ill pediatric oncology patients with sepsisJamie McElrath Schwartz
Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine, Director, Pediatric Transport Team, The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 51:571-2. 2008
- The daily goals communication sheet: a simple and novel tool for improved communication and careJamie M Schwartz
Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Boston, USA
Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf 34:608-13, 561. 2008..This tool directs the health care team to discuss specific goals of care and best-practice safety measures daily for each patient and to ensure goal understanding and implementation...
- Can Telemedicine Improve Adherence to Resuscitation Guidelines for Critically Ill Children at Community Hospitals? A Randomized Controlled Trial Using High-Fidelity SimulationChris P Yang
From the Children s Respiratory and Critical Care Specialists, Minneapolis, MN Departments of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine and Pediatrics, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD Division of Critical Care, Boston Children s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA and Divisions of Critical Care Medicine and Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine, Children s National Medical Center, Washington, DC
Pediatr Emerg Care . 2016....
- A survey of anesthesiologists' knowledge of American Heart Association Pediatric Advanced Life Support Resuscitation GuidelinesEugenie S Heitmiller
Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine, Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, Baltimore, MD 21287, United States
Resuscitation 79:499-505. 2008..Determine anesthesiologists' knowledge of the 2005 American Heart Association (AHA) Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) recommendations...
- Use of the Laryngeal Mask Airway-Aintree Intubating Catheter-fiberoptic bronchoscope technique for difficult intubationLauren C Berkow
Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21287, USA
J Clin Anesth 23:534-9. 2011....