Affiliation: Johns Hopkins University
- Effects of corticospinal tract stimulation on renal sympathetic nerve activity in rats with intact and chronically lesioned spinal cordsBaohan Pan
Department of Neurology, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 600 N Wolfe Street, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 293:R178-84. 2007....
- The lateral thoracic nerve and the cutaneous maximus muscle--a novel in vivo model system for nerve degeneration and regeneration studiesBaohan Pan
Department of Neurology, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
Exp Neurol 236:6-18. 2012..The presence of the LTN and the CMM in a variety of species and its easy accessibility suggests that this in vivo model system offers considerable promise for future nerve degeneration and regeneration research...
- Increased close appositions between corticospinal tract axons and spinal sympathetic neurons after spinal cord injury in ratsBaohan Pan
Department of Biomedical Engineering, The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, 605 Traylor Building, 720 Rutland Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
J Neurotrauma 22:1399-410. 2005....
- Measuring nerve regeneration in the mouseJohn W Griffin
Department of Neurology, The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
Exp Neurol 223:60-71. 2010....
- Peripheral neuropathic changes in pachyonychia congenitaBaohan Pan
aDepartment of Neurology, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA bPachyonychia Congenita Project, Salt Lake City, UT, USA cDepartment of Dermatology, University of Utah Health Sciences Center, Salt Lake City, UT, USA dDepartment of Psychiatry, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA eBlizard Institute, Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry, Queen Mary University of London, London, United Kingdom fDepartments of Neurosurgery, Biological Chemistry, Neuroscience, and the Neurosurgery Pain Research Institute, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA
Pain 157:2843-2853. 2016..These findings suggest that alterations in PC extend beyond keratinocytes and may provide strategies to study neuropathic pain in PC...
- Factors influencing sweat gland innervation in diabetesYing Liu
From the Department of Neurology, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
Neurology 84:1652-9. 2015..Factors associated with SG nerve fiber (SGNF) innervation were assessed and the change in SG innervation over a 1-year time period was determined...
- Myelin-associated glycoprotein and complementary axonal ligands, gangliosides, mediate axon stability in the CNS and PNS: neuropathology and behavioral deficits in single- and double-null miceBaohan Pan
Department of Pharmacology and Molecular Sciences, The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
Exp Neurol 195:208-17. 2005..Similar neuropathological and behavioral deficits in Galgt1-, Mag-, and double-null mice support the hypothesis that MAG binding to gangliosides contributes to long-term axon-myelin stability...