Affiliation: Johns Hopkins University
- Workforce development in geriatric home careJennifer Hayashi
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 5505 Hopkins Bayview Circle, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA
Clin Geriatr Med 25:109-20, vii. 2009....
- House calls and the ACGME competenciesJennifer Hayashi
Division of Geriatric Medicine and Gerontology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 5505 Hopkins Bayview Circle, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA
Teach Learn Med 21:140-7. 2009..We review the medical literature on the educational value of house calls and describe a pilot questionnaire of housestaff perceptions of the value of house calls in addressing all of the competencies...
- Educational outcomes from a novel house call curriculum for internal medicine residents: report of a 3-year experienceJennifer Hayashi
Division of Geriatric Medicine and Gerontology, School of Medicine, The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA
J Am Geriatr Soc 59:1340-9. 2011....
- The use of social media to supplement resident medical education - the SMART-ME initiativePanagis Galiatsatos
Department of Internal Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA
Med Educ Online 21:29332. 2016..Therefore, new asynchronistic approaches to learning are essential in ensuring exposure to a comprehensive education. Social media tools may be especially useful, because they are accessed at times convenient for the learner...
- Rallying the troops: a four-step guide to preparing a residency program for short-term weather emergenciesGrant V Chow
Department of Medicine, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, Maryland 21224 2780, USA
Teach Learn Med 23:167-71. 2011..Although daunting, the task of preparing for these events should be a methodical process integrated into every residency training program...