Jae Ho Han
Affiliation: Johns Hopkins University
- Investigation of gold-coated bare fiber probe for in situ intra-vitreous coherence domain optical imaging and sensingJ H Han
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Johns Hopkins University, 3400 N Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21218, USA
Appl Phys B 99:741-746. 2010..We have fully characterized the probe in an aqueous medium equivalent to the vitreous humor in the eye and were able to differentiate various functional retinal tissue layers whose thickness is larger than the system's resolution...
- Pixelation effect removal from fiber bundle probe based optical coherence tomography imagingJae Ho Han
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Johns Hopkins University 3400 N Charles St, Baltimore, MD, USA
Opt Express 18:7427-39. 2010..The proposed combined method can also be used as a straight forward image processing tool for any imaging system utilizing fiber bundle as a high-resolution imager...
- Endoscopic Functional Fourier Domain Common Path Optical Coherence Tomography for MicrosurgeryJin U Kang
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD 21218 USA phone 410 516 8186 fax 410 516 5566
IEEE J Sel Top Quantum Electron 16:781-792. 2010....
- Single fiber optical coherence tomography microsurgical instruments for computer and robot-assisted retinal surgeryMarcin Balicki
ERC for Computer Integrated Surgery, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, USA
Med Image Comput Comput Assist Interv 12:108-15. 2009....
- Polarization sensitive subcutaneous and muscular imaging based on common path optical coherence tomography using near infrared sourceJae Ho Han
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, John Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD 21218, USA
J Med Syst 35:521-6. 2011..Compared to conventional CP-OCT, the proposed PS-OCT system provides depth-resolved images, which reflect the tissue birefringence...
- Signal-to-noise ratio analysis of all-fiber common-path optical coherence tomographyXiaolu Li
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Johns Hopkins University, 3400 N Charles Street, Baltimore, Maryland 21218, USA
Appl Opt 47:4833-40. 2008..We have also analyzed the effect of the fiber delays and the offset in the fiber autocorrelator of the common-path OCT system on the overall SNR...