Robert S Greenberg
Affiliation: Johns Hopkins University
- Rainy days for the Society for Pediatric AnesthesiaRobert S Greenberg
Department of Anesthesiology Critical Care Medicine, The Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, Baltimore, Maryland 21287, USA
Anesth Analg 114:1102-3. 2012..63 (P value 0.006, 95% confidence interval 1.32-5.22). These results confirm a significantly higher frequency of rain at national SPA meetings than would be anticipated...
- Impact of perioperative RSV or influenza infection on length of stay and risk of unplanned ICU admission in children: a case-control studyMichael C Spaeder
Department of Pediatrics, The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences and the Division of Critical Care Medicine, Children s National Medical Center, Washington, DC, USA
BMC Anesthesiol 11:16. 2011..We investigated the impact of RSV and influenza infection on perioperative outcomes in children undergoing general anesthesia...
- Facemask, nasal, and oral airway devicesRobert S Greenberg
Department of Anesthesiology, John Hopkins Medicine, 600 North Wolfe Street, Baltimore, MD 21287, USA
Anesthesiol Clin North America 20:833-61. 2002..Attention to detail, subtleties, and nuances of the basic airway techniques, along with a willingness to refine this lost art of airway management, will re-solidify the foundation of excellent anesthesia and airway management...
- Need for emergency surgical airway reduced by a comprehensive difficult airway programLauren C Berkow
Department of Anesthesiology Critical Care Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 600 N Wolfe St, Meyer 8 134, Baltimore, MD 21287, USA
Anesth Analg 109:1860-9. 2009....
- Perioperative hypothermia in neonatal intensive care unit patients: effectiveness of a thermoregulation intervention and associated risk factorsBranden M Engorn
Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine, Division of Pediatric Anesthesia and Critical Care Medicine, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA
Paediatr Anaesth . 2016..Hypothermia in neonatal intensive care unit patients is associated with morbidity. Perioperative normothermia is the standard of care...
- Pediatric preoperative blood ordering: when is a type and screen or crossmatch really needed?Allison M Fernández
Division of Pediatric Anesthesia, Department of Anesthesia and Critical Care, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, USA
Paediatr Anaesth 24:146-50. 2014..Unnecessary testing for and ordering of blood products adds to overall healthcare costs...
- Autoantibodies associated with volatile anesthetic hepatitis found in the sera of a large cohort of pediatric anesthesiologistsDolores B Njoku
Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine, The Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, Baltimore, Maryland 21287
Anesth Analg 94:243-9, table of contents. 2002....
- Parent perspectives on messages to be delivered after nutritional assessment in pediatric primary care practiceAdolfo J Ariza
Mary Ann and J Milburn Smith Child Health Research Program, Children s Memorial Research Center, Chicago, IL, USA
Ann Fam Med 3:S37-9. 2005
- Childhood overweight: management approaches in young childrenAdolfo J Ariza
Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwester University, Chicago, IL, USA
Pediatr Ann 33:33-8. 2004..As health professionals in a society that is not yet poised to fight this epidemic, we must lead the way...
- Anesthesia respiratory circuit failureMark I Rossberg
Anesthesiology 97:762-3. 2002
- Safety and efficacy of patient controlled epidural analgesia following pediatric spinal surgerySonja Saudan
Pediatric Anesthesia Unit, Geneva Children s Hospital, University Hospitals of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
Paediatr Anaesth 18:132-9. 2008..Because PCEA offers superior pain control compared with continuous epidural infusions in adults, we prospectively evaluated the analgesia efficacy and safety of PCEA in children and adolescents following extensive spinal surgery...