Elliott C Dasenbrook
Affiliation: Johns Hopkins University
- Persistent methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus and rate of FEV1 decline in cystic fibrosisElliott C Dasenbrook
Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Department of Medicine, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 1830 E Monument Street, 5th Floor, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 178:814-21. 2008..The prevalence in cystic fibrosis (CF) of respiratory cultures with methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) has dramatically increased over the last 10 years, but the effect of MRSA on FEV(1) decline in CF is unknown...
- Association between respiratory tract methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus and survival in cystic fibrosisElliott C Dasenbrook
Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine, Department of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine and University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Cleveland, Ohio 44106 5067, USA
JAMA 303:2386-92. 2010..Because the time between infection with bacteria in CF and death can be decades, observational studies with long periods of follow-up are well suited to address the current gap in knowledge...
- Prevalence and risk factors for recovery of filamentous fungi in individuals with cystic fibrosisChristopher R Sudfeld
Department of Epidemiology, The Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, 615 N Wolfe Street, 6th Floor, Baltimore, MD 21205, United States
J Cyst Fibros 9:110-6. 2010..Filamentous fungi are frequently recovered from respiratory cultures of individuals with CF...
- Impact of lung allocation score on survival in cystic fibrosis lung transplant recipientsAndrew T Braun
Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine, Department of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland Electronic address
J Heart Lung Transplant 34:1436-41. 2015..We hypothesize that a high LAS predicts survival in lung transplant recipients with cystic fibrosis (CF) in the United Network for Organ Sharing Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients database...
- Eradication strategy for persistent methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infection in individuals with cystic fibrosis--the PMEP trial: study protocol for a randomized controlled trialMark T Jennings
Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, 1830 E, Monument Street, 5th Floor, Baltimore, Maryland 21205, USA
Trials 15:223. 2014..Currently, there are no conclusive studies demonstrating an effective and safe treatment protocol for persistent MRSA respiratory infection in CF...