Ronald A Berk
Affiliation: Johns Hopkins University
- Measuring the effectiveness of faculty mentoring relationshipsRonald A Berk
Johns Hopkins University, School of Nursing, Baltimore, MD, USA
Acad Med 80:66-71. 2005..Directions for future research are suggested...
- Beyond student ratings: peer observation of classroom and clinical teachingRonald A Berk
Johns Hopkins University, USA
Int J Nurs Educ Scholarsh 1:Article10. 2004..The applications of the scales in one school of nursing as part of the triangulation of methods with student ratings and the teaching portfolio are illustrated. Copies of the scales are also provided...
- Humor as an instructional defibrillatorRonald A Berk
Johns Hopkins University, Columbia, MD 21044 2726, USA
J Health Adm Educ 24:97-116. 2007
- Using the 360 degrees multisource feedback model to evaluate teaching and professionalismRonald A Berk
The Johns Hopkins University, USA
Med Teach 31:1073-80. 2009..The 360 degrees multisource feedback (MSF) model used in management and industry for half a century and in clinical medicine for the last decade seemed like a best fit to evaluate teaching performance and professionalism...
- The Pediatric Quality of Life Inventory: an evaluation of its reliability and validity for children with traumatic brain injuryMelissa L McCarthy
Department of Emergency Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 86:1901-9. 2005..0 (PedsQL), and to compare it with that of the Behavior Rating Inventory of Executive Function (BRIEF) among children with traumatic brain injury (TBI)...