Affiliation: John Carroll University
- Monte Carlo simulation of the spatial resolution and depth sensitivity of two-dimensional optical imaging of the brainPeifang Tian
University of California, San Diego, Department of Neurosciences, La Jolla, California 92093, USA
J Biomed Opt 16:016006. 2011..Our results provide valuable guidance for the optimization of optical imaging systems and data interpretation...
- Frontiers in optical imaging of cerebral blood flow and metabolismAnna Devor
Department of Neurosciences, UCSD, La Jolla, CA, USA
J Cereb Blood Flow Metab 32:1259-76. 2012....
- Cell type specificity of neurovascular coupling in cerebral cortexHana Uhlirova
Department of Radiology, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, United States
elife 5:. 2016..Further, the NPY-Y1 pathway may offer a potential therapeutic target in cerebrovascular disease...
- In vivo stimulus-induced vasodilation occurs without IP3 receptor activation and may precede astrocytic calcium increaseKrystal Nizar
Neurosciences Graduate Program, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, California 92093, USA
J Neurosci 33:8411-22. 2013..Moreover, an increase in astrocytic intracellular calcium was not required for normal vasodilation in the IP3R2-KO animals...
- Cortical depth-specific microvascular dilation underlies laminar differences in blood oxygenation level-dependent functional MRI signalPeifang Tian
Department of Neurosciences, University of California at San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92093, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:15246-51. 2010....
- Suppressed neuronal activity and concurrent arteriolar vasoconstriction may explain negative blood oxygenation level-dependent signalAnna Devor
Department of Neurosciences, University of California, San Diego, California 92093, USA
J Neurosci 27:4452-9. 2007....