Paul F Predki
Affiliation: Invitrogen Corporation
- Functional protein microarrays: ripe for discoveryPaul F Predki
Protometrix Inc, 688 E Main St, Branford, CT 06405, USA
Curr Opin Chem Biol 8:8-13. 2004..The best, however, is yet to come...
- Protein microarrays: a new tool for profiling antibody cross-reactivityPaul F Predki
Invitrogen Protein Microarray Center, 688 E Main St, Branford, CT 06405, USA
Hum Antibodies 14:7-15. 2005..This review will focus on reported examples of antibody cross-reactivity, methods used to characterize them, and the recent development and use of protein microarrays for assessing antibody specificity...
- Protein microarray-based screening of antibody specificityRhonda Bangham
Research and Development, Protometrix Inc, Branford, CT, USA
Methods Mol Med 114:173-82. 2005..In this chapter, we present a detailed description of the methods used to probe protein arrays with antibodies as well as the technical issues to consider when carrying out such experiments...
- Identification of small molecule targets on functional protein microarraysMichael Salcius
Invitrogen Corporation, Branford, CT, USA
Methods Mol Biol 382:239-48. 2007..In this chapter, we review examples and methods for profiling small molecules on high-content functional protein arrays and discuss considerations for troubleshooting...
- Functional protein microarrays: just how functional are they?Janie S Merkel
Invitrogen Corporation, Protein Microarray Center, 688 East Main Street, Branford, Connecticut 06405, USA
Curr Opin Biotechnol 16:447-52. 2005..These reports help to validate the functionality of so-called functional protein microarrays...
- Development of functional protein microarrays for drug discovery: progress and challengesFang X Zhou
Protometrix Division of Invitrogen Life Technologies, 688 E Main St, Branford, CT 06405, USA
Comb Chem High Throughput Screen 7:539-46. 2004..Successful development will empower multiple drug research applications, help fill future HTS pipelines and guide next generation combinatorial chemistry efforts...
- Analyzing antibody specificity with whole proteome microarraysGregory A Michaud
Protometrix, 688 East Main Street, Branford, Connecticut 06405, USA
Nat Biotechnol 21:1509-12. 2003..Our findings show that proteome array technology has potential to improve antibody design and selection for applications in both medicine and research...
- A pooling-deconvolution strategy for biological network elucidationFulai Jin
Department of Molecular and Medical Pharmacology, David Geffen School of Medicine, and the Molecular Biology Institute, University of California, Los Angeles, California 90095, USA
Nat Methods 3:183-9. 2006..PI-deconvolution should be applicable to a wide range of library-against-library approaches and can also be used to optimize array designs...
- A critical role for cortactin phosphorylation by Abl-family kinases in PDGF-induced dorsal-wave formationScott N Boyle
Department of Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry, Yale University, New Haven, CT 06520, USA
Curr Biol 17:445-51. 2007..Our results reveal that Abl-family kinases target cortactin as an effector of cytoskeletal rearrangements in response to PDGF...
- Global analysis of protein phosphorylation in yeastJason Ptacek
Department of Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut 06511, USA
Nature 438:679-84. 2005..Because many yeast proteins and pathways are conserved, these results will provide insights into the mechanisms and roles of protein phosphorylation in many eukaryotes...
- Human Protein Kinase MicroarraysPaul Predki; Fiscal Year: 2004..Comprehensive kinase inhibition profiling will significantly enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of kinase drug development. ..