Affiliation: Intermountain Medical Center
- Cost and quality impact of Intermountain's mental health integration programBrenda Reiss-Brennan
Intermountain Healthcare Medical Group, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
J Healthc Manag 55:97-113; discussion 113-4. 2010..The MHI program is financially sustainable in routinized clinics without subsidies. MHI is a successful approach to improving care for patients with MH conditions in primary care health homes...
- Excessive Drinking in Young Women: Reducing harm through quality improvementBrenda Reiss-Brennan
Primary Care Clinical Programs, Intermountain Healthcare, 36 South State Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84111, USA
BMJ 336:952-3. 2008
- Mental health integration: rethinking practitioner roles in the treatment of depression: the specialist, primary care physicians, and the practice nurseBrenda Reiss-Brennan
Mental Health Integration Leader Intermountain Health Care, Physician Division, 36 South State Street, Suite 2100, Salt Lake City, UT 84111, USA
Ethn Dis 16:S3-37-43. 2006..Recommendations are identified for building the business case for MHI quality in order to sustain improved outcomes and promote diffusion of the model outside of Intermountain Health Care (IHC) setting...
- Can mental health integration in a primary care setting improve quality and lower costs? A case studyBrenda Reiss-Brennan
Primary Care Clinical Programs, Intermountain Healthcare, 36 S State St, Fl 21, Salt Lake City, UT, 84111, USA
J Manag Care Pharm 12:14-20. 2006..To describe the successful implementation of an evidence-based, integrated quality improvement mental health program in a primary care setting...
- Association of Integrated Team-Based Care With Health Care Quality, Utilization, and CostBrenda Reiss-Brennan
Intermountain Healthcare, Salt Lake City, Utah
JAMA 316:826-34. 2016..The value of integrated team delivery models is not firmly established...
- Computerization of Mental Health Integration complexity scores at Intermountain HealthcareThomas A Oniki
Intermountain Healthcare, Salt Lake City, UT
AMIA Annu Symp Proc 2014:934-43. 2014..We considered the analysis sufficiently successful to begin piloting the computerized score in prospective clinical care. So far in the pilot, clinicians have agreed with the computer in 70.6% of the cases (24/34). ..
- Evaluation of "depression in primary care" innovationsBrenda Reiss-Brennan
Primary Care Clinical Programs, Intermountain Health Care, USA
Adm Policy Ment Health 33:86-91. 2006..The commentary that follows discusses specific evaluation questions that are relevant to each of the stakeholder groups involved in deciding whether or not to continue supporting such programs...