- Data for drugs available through low-cost prescription drug programs are available through pharmacy benefit manager and claims dataVivienne J Zhu
Regenstrief Institute, Inc, Indianapolis, IN, USA
BMC Clin Pharmacol 12:12. 2012....
- Nonadherence to Oral Antihyperglycemic Agents: Subsequent Hospitalization and Mortality among Patients with Type 2 Diabetes in Clinical PracticeVivienne J Zhu
Regenstrief Institute, IN, USA
Stud Health Technol Inform 216:60-3. 2015..3; 95% CI [1.02, 1.61]; p<0.0001). Patient age, male gender, income and presence of ischemic heart diseases, stroke, and renal disease were also significantly associated with subsequent all-cause death. ..
- A Comparison of Data Driven-based Measures of Adherence to Oral Hypoglycemic Agents in Medicaid PatientsVivienne J Zhu
Regenstrief Institute, IN
AMIA Annu Symp Proc 2014:1294-301. 2014..The 6-month PDC showed the strongest association with HbA1c levels in both unadjusted (-1.07, P<0.0001) and adjusted (-1.12, P<0.0001) models. ..
- Evaluation of a clinical decision support algorithm for patient-specific childhood immunizationVivienne J Zhu
Regenstrief Institute, Inc, Indianapolis, IN 46202, United States
Artif Intell Med 56:51-7. 2012..To evaluate the effectiveness of a clinical decision support system (CDSS) implementing standard childhood immunization guidelines, using real-world patient data from the Regenstrief Medical Record System (RMRS)...
- Race and medication adherence and glycemic control: findings from an operational health information exchangeVivienne J Zhu
Regenstrief Institute, Inc, IN, USA
AMIA Annu Symp Proc 2011:1649-57. 2011..The coefficient was -0.26 (p<0.0001) for the interaction of 6-month PDC and African-Americans. Significant risk factors for OHA non-adherence were race, young age, non-commercial insurance, newly-treated status, and polypharmacy...