M L Wheeler
Affiliation: Indiana University
- Animal versus plant protein meals in individuals with type 2 diabetes and microalbuminuria: effects on renal, glycemic, and lipid parametersMadelyn L Wheeler
Diabetes Research and Training Center, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana 46202, USA
Diabetes Care 25:1277-82. 2002....
- Nutrition management and physical activity as treatments for diabetesM L Wheeler
Research Dietetics, Diabetes Research and Training Center, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana 46202, USA
Prim Care 26:857-68. 1999..Primary care practitioners are in a unique position to oversee this process...
- Nutrient database for the 2003 exchange lists for meal planningMadelyn L Wheeler
Research Dietetics, Indiana University School of Medicine, Department of Medicine, Division of Endocrinology, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
J Am Diet Assoc 103:894-920. 2003
- Carbohydrate issues: type and amountMadelyn L Wheeler
Nutritional Computing Concepts, Zionsville, IN 46077, USA
J Am Diet Assoc 108:S34-9. 2008..Glycemic index/glycemic load concepts are attempts to use these carbohydrate availability and amount issues for controlling postprandial glycemia...
- Nutrition management of type 2 diabetes by primary care physicians: reported use and barriersD G Marrero
Diabetes Research and Training Center, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, USA
J Gen Intern Med 15:818-21. 2000..Patient-centered barriers were most frequently cited as reasons for poor effectiveness of nutrition therapy. This differs from previous research that cites system-level factors as barriers...
- Extension of type 2 diabetes genome-wide association scan results in the diabetes prevention programAllan F Moore
Center for Human Genetic Research, Department of Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Diabetes 57:2503-10. 2008....
- Nutrition therapy for diabetic nephropathyMarion J Franz
Nutrition Concepts by Franz, 6635 Limerick Drive, Minneapolis, MN 55439, USA
Curr Diab Rep 3:412-7. 2003....