N J Skill
Affiliation: Indiana University
- Lysophospholipid variants in hepatocellular carcinomaNicholas J Skill
Department of Surgery, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana
J Surg Res 182:241-9. 2013..This manuscript examines lysophosphatidic acid (LPA) variant biosynthesis as a biomarker and potential therapeutic target for HCC...
- Lysophosphatidic acid aberrancies and hepatocellular carcinoma: studies in the MDR2 gene knockout mouseNicholas Skill
Department of Surgery, Indiana University, Indianapolis, IN, USA
Cancer Invest 31:145-55. 2013..LPA biosynthesis/signaling plays an important role in murine MDR2(-/-) model and is potentially linked to regulation of TNFα or other cytokines that are relevant to high-risk patients...
- Autotaxin expression and its connection with the TNF-alpha-NF-kappaB axis in human hepatocellular carcinomaJian Min Wu
Department of Surgery, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Mol Cancer 9:71. 2010..Both ATX and LPA have been shown to be involved in many cancers. However, the functional role of ATX and the regulation of ATX expression in human hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) remain elusive...
- Role of cyclooxygenase isoforms in prostacyclin biosynthesis and murine prehepatic portal hypertensionN J Skill
Dept of Surgery, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 295:G953-64. 2008..Identification of additional target sites downstream of COX may benefit the >27,000 patients whom die annually from cirrhosis in the United States alone...
- Hepatocellular carcinoma associated lipid metabolism reprogrammingNicholas James Skill
Department of Surgery, Indiana University, Indianapolis, Indiana 46202, USA
J Surg Res 169:51-6. 2011..The aim of this study was to better understand metabolic processes in relation to the development of HCC...