P M Podsakoff
Affiliation: Indiana University
- Meta-analysis of the relationships between Kerr and Jermier's substitutes for leadership and employee job attitudes, role perceptions, and performanceP M Podsakoff
Department of Management, School of Business, Indiana University, Bloomington 47405, USA
J Appl Psychol 81:380-99. 1996....
- Organizational citizenship behavior and the quantity and quality of work group performanceP M Podsakoff
Department of Management, Indiana University Bloomington 47405, USA
J Appl Psychol 82:262-70. 1997..However, civic virtue had no effect on either performance measure...
- Common method biases in behavioral research: a critical review of the literature and recommended remediesPhilip M Podsakoff
Department of Management, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405 1701, USA
J Appl Psychol 88:879-903. 2003....
- Sources of method bias in social science research and recommendations on how to control itPhilip M Podsakoff
Department of Management, Kelley School of Business, Indiana University, Bloomington, 47405, USA
Annu Rev Psychol 63:539-69. 2012..Following this, we evaluate the procedural and statistical remedies that have been used to control method biases and provide recommendations for minimizing method bias...
- Attributions of the "causes" of group performance as an alternative explanation of the relationship between organizational citizenship behavior and organizational performanceD G Bachrach
Department of Management, Kelley School of Business, Indiana University, Bloomington 47405, USA
J Appl Psychol 86:1285-93. 2001..However, negative feedback appears to play a more critical role than positive feedback in this attributional process. Possible reasons for these findings, as well as their implications, are discussed...