Affiliation: Indiana University
- Phase II study of ifosfamide plus daily oral etoposide in previously treated ovarian cancer: a Hoosier Oncology Group (HOG) studyMontaser Shaheen
Section of Hematology Oncology, Walther Cancer Institute, Indiana University Medical Center, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
Am J Clin Oncol 27:229-31. 2004..The 1-year survival probability using Kaplan-Meier analysis was 0.8. In this small sample-size trial, we did not demonstrate an advantage to this combination regimen compared to these or other single agents...
- Carcinoma of the vulvaFrederick B Stehman
Section of Gynecologic Oncology, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana 46202, USA
Obstet Gynecol 107:719-33. 2006..Adequately powered trials aimed at further reducing morbidity without compromising survival are underway...
- Detection of endometrial adenocarcinoma in two asymptomatic postmenopausal women receiving tamoxifen. A report of two casesK Look
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis 46202, USA
J Reprod Med 44:977-80. 1999..The majority of these carcinomas present with postmenopausal bleeding. The current standard is to undertake sampling only after the onset of bleeding...
- Phase I feasibility trial of carboplatin, paclitaxel, and gemcitabine in patients with previously untreated epithelial ovarian or primary peritoneal cancer: a Gynecologic Oncology Group studyKatherine Y Look
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Gynecol Oncol 92:93-100. 2004....
- Intraperitoneal radioactive phosphorus (32P) and vaginal brachytherapy as adjuvant treatment for uterine papillary serous carcinoma and clear cell carcinoma: a phase II Hoosier Oncology Group (HOG 97-01) studyAchilles J Fakiris
Indiana University School of Medicine, 535 Barnhill Drive, RT 041 Indianapolis, IN 46202 5289, USA
Gynecol Oncol 96:818-23. 2005....
- Intraperitoneal radioactive phosphorus (32P) and vaginal brachytherapy as adjuvant treatment for uterine papillary serous carcinoma and clear cell carcinoma: the Indiana University experienceAchilles J Fakiris
Department of Radiation Oncology, Indiana University Simon Cancer Center, 535 Barnhill Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Brachytherapy 9:61-5. 2010....
- Phase II trial of gemcitabine as second-line chemotherapy of uterine leiomyosarcoma: a Gynecologic Oncology Group (GOG) StudyKatherine Y Look
Section of Gynecologic Oncology, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Gynecol Oncol 92:644-7. 2004..To determine the antitumor activity and toxicity profile of gemcitabine as second-line chemotherapy in patients with recurrent or persistent uterine leiomyosarcoma (LMS)...
- Phase II trial of liposomal doxorubicin at 40 mg/m(2) every 4 weeks in endometrial carcinoma: a Gynecologic Oncology Group StudyHoward D Homesley
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Division of Gynecologic Oncology, Brody School of Medicine, 272 Leo Jenkins Cancer Center, Greenville, NC 27858, USA
Gynecol Oncol 98:294-8. 2005..P., Raritan, NJ) in first-line therapy of patients with disseminated endometrial carcinoma...
- A randomized phase II evaluation of bryostatin-1 (NSC #339555) in recurrent or persistent platinum-sensitive ovarian cancer: a Gynecologic Oncology Group StudyDeborah K Armstrong
Sidney Kimmal Comprehensive Cancer Centèr John Hopkins, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
Invest New Drugs 21:373-7. 2003....
- Phase III trial of paclitaxel at two dose levels, the higher dose accompanied by filgrastim at two dose levels in platinum-pretreated epithelial ovarian cancer: an intergroup studyGeorge A Omura
University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL, USA
J Clin Oncol 21:2843-8. 2003....
- Phase I escalation of gemcitabine combined with protracted oral etoposide in gynecologic malignancies: A Gynecologic Oncology Group studyAgustin A Garcia
Division of Medical Oncology, University of Southern California Norrris Comprehensive Cancer Center, Los Angeles 90089, USA
Invest New Drugs 20:383-7. 2002..This, combined with preclinical synergism, prompted the Gynecologic Oncology Group to determine the maximum tolerated dose (MTD) of this combination...
- Randomized phase III trial of three versus six cycles of adjuvant carboplatin and paclitaxel in early stage epithelial ovarian carcinoma: a Gynecologic Oncology Group studyJeffrey Bell
Ohio State University and Division of Gynecologic Oncology, Riverside Methodist Hospital Columbus Cancer Council, Columbus, OH 43214, USA
Gynecol Oncol 102:432-9. 2006....
- Cisplatin as initial chemotherapy in ovarian carcinosarcomas: a Gynecologic Oncology Group studyJ Tate Thigpen
Department of Medicine, University of Mississippi School of Medicine, Jackson, MS 39216 4505, USA
Gynecol Oncol 93:336-9. 2004..The Gynecologic Oncology Group (GOG) initiated a concerted effort to study cytotoxic therapy for these cancers in 1976. This report presents data on cisplatin, the first of the agents to be studied in this disease...
- Phase III trial of doxorubicin plus cisplatin with or without paclitaxel plus filgrastim in advanced endometrial carcinoma: a Gynecologic Oncology Group StudyGini F Fleming
Gynecologic Oncology Group, Four Penn Center, 1600 JFK Blvd, Suite 1020, Philadelphia, PA 19103, USA
J Clin Oncol 22:2159-66. 2004..Secondary comparisons included progression-free survival (PFS), response rate (RR), and toxicities...