Affiliation: Indiana University
- Statistical visualization for assessing performance of methods for safety surveillance using electronic databasesXiaochun Li
Division of Biostatistics, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 22:503-9. 2013..Our objective was to develop a visualization tool to explore which parameter settings may enable better predictive properties for a given method in a database...
- Linkage of patient records from disparate sourcesXiaochun Li
Division of Biostatistics, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, USA
Stat Methods Med Res 22:31-8. 2013..However, the recent availability of generators of synthetic data with realistic characteristics renders such evaluations feasible...
- Inverse probability weighting for covariate adjustment in randomized studiesChangyu Shen
Department of Biostatistics, School of Medicine, Fairbanks School of Public Health, Indiana University, Indianapolis, IN 46202, U S A
Stat Med 33:555-68. 2014..Both theoretical and numerical properties of the estimation procedure are presented. Application of the proposed method to a real data example is presented...
- Consistency in the safety labeling of bioequivalent medicationsJon Duke
Regenstrief Institute, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 22:294-301. 2013..This requirement has both clinical and legal importance, yet has never been validated. We sought to determine the real-world consistency of electronic labeling for bioequivalent drugs from different manufacturers...
- Nascent regional system for alerting infection preventionists about patients with multidrug-resistant gram-negative bacteria: implementation and initial resultsMarc B Rosenman
Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana
Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 35:S40-7. 2014....
- Sensitivity analysis of methods for active surveillance of acute myocardial infarction using electronic databasesXiaochun Li
From the aDepartment of Biostatistics, Indiana University School of Medicine and Richard M Fairbanks School of Public Health, Indianapolis, IN bDepartment of Epidemiology, Merck Sharp and Dohme, North Wales, PA and cDepartment of Biomedical Informatics, Regenstrief Institute, Indianapolis, IN
Epidemiology 26:130-2. 2015..Through sensitivity analyses, we explored the impact of such decisions on balance control and risk estimates...
- Adherence to drug-drug interaction alerts in high-risk patients: a trial of context-enhanced alertingJon D Duke
Department of Medical Informatics, Regenstrief Institute, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 20:494-8. 2013..We previously described a model for highlighting patients at high risk of a DDI by enhancing alerts with relevant laboratory data. We sought to evaluate the effect of this model on alert adherence in high-risk patients...
- Treatment benefit and treatment harm rate to characterize heterogeneity in treatment effectChangyu Shen
Department of Biostatistics, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana 46202, U S A
Biometrics 69:724-31. 2013..A simulation study is presented to assess the performance of the proposed method. ..
- Sensitivity analysis for causal inference using inverse probability weightingChangyu Shen
Division of Biostatistics, Department of Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Biom J 53:822-37. 2011..We illustrate our method with two medical data sets...