Affiliation: Indiana University
- Conditional mixed models adjusting for non-ignorable drop-out with administrative censoring in longitudinal studiesJingjin Li
Division of Biostatistics, Department of Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine, 1050 Wishard Boulevard, RG 4101, Indianapolis, IN 46202 2872, USA
Stat Med 23:3489-503. 2004..Simulations under various scenarios where the drop-out mechanism is ignorable and non-ignorable are employed to evaluate the performance of these models...
- Indiana chronic disease management program risk stratification analysisJingjin Li
Department of Medicine and Children s Health Services Research, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, and Regenstrief Institute, Inc, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
Med Care 43:979-84. 2005..The objective of this study was to compare the ability of risk stratification models derived from administrative data to classify groups of patients for enrollment in a tailored chronic disease management program...
- Telephonic case-finding of major depression in a Medicaid chronic disease management program for diabetes and heart failureRonald T Ackermann
Department of Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Gen Hosp Psychiatry 27:338-43. 2005..We evaluated a Medicaid-sponsored strategy for detecting depressive symptoms in adults with diabetes or congestive heart failure...
- The Indiana Chronic Disease Management ProgramMarc B Rosenman
Regenstrief Institute, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Milbank Q 84:135-63. 2006..The evaluation involves a randomized controlled trial in two inner-city group practices, as well as a statewide observational design. This article describes the ICDMP, highlights challenges, and discusses approaches to its evaluation...
- Factors associated with drug adherence and blood pressure control in patients with hypertensionAndrew B Morris
Department of Pharmacy Practice, Purdue University School of Pharmacy and Pharmacal Sciences, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
Pharmacotherapy 26:483-92. 2006..To determine characteristics associated with drug adherence and blood pressure control among patients with hypertension, and to assess agreement between self-reported and refill adherences...
- Association between adherence measurements of metoprolol and health care utilization in older patients with heart failureWanzhu Tu
Department of Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indiannapolis, USA
Clin Pharmacol Ther 77:189-201. 2005....
- Statistical methods for chip calibration and saturation effects in antibody-spiked gene expression dataJ Sunil Rao
Case Western Reserve University, 10900 Euclid Avenue, 160 Peter B Lewis Building, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA
Respir Physiol Neurobiol 135:109-19. 2003..Both methodologies are studied through sets of simulations...