L E Harris
Affiliation: Indiana University
- Measuring patient satisfaction for quality improvementL E Harris
Department of Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, USA
Med Care 37:1207-13. 1999..Therefore, surveys may lack sensitivity to measure the effects of patient-focused, quality improvement initiatives that could demonstrate results in a shorter time period...
- Pharmaceutical care program for patients with reactive airways diseaseM Weinberger
Health Services Research and Development 11H, Roudebush Veterans Affairs Medical Center, 1481 West 10th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 58:791-6. 2001..While developed for community pharmacies, the program is applicable to most ambulatory care pharmacy practices. A pharmaceutical care program for patients with RAD was developed for use in community pharmacies...
- Effect of hypertension and type II diabetes on renal function in an urban populationW M Tierney
Department of Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis
Am J Hypertens 3:69-75. 1990..Prospective trials to test the efficacy of blood pressure and glucose control on the course of renal disease in hypertensive and/or type II diabetic patients are warranted...
- Development of a stroke-specific quality of life scaleL S Williams
Roudebush Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Department of Neurology, Indianapolis, IN, USA
Stroke 30:1362-9. 1999..No stroke-specific HRQOL measure is currently available. This study presents the initial development of a valid, reliable, and responsive stroke-specific quality of life (SS-QOL) measure, for use in stroke trials...
- Restricting medicaid payments for transportation: effects on inner-city patients' health careW M Tierney
Regenstrief Institute for Health Care, Wishard Memorial Hospital and The Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, USA
Am J Med Sci 319:326-33. 2000..We evaluated the effect of a change in Indiana Medicaid's policy (effective October 1, 1993) requiring prior approval to pay transportation costs...