H R Cardenes
Affiliation: Indiana University
- Role of stereotactic body radiotherapy in the management of primary hepatocellular carcinoma. Rationale, technique and resultsH R Cardenes
Department of Radiation Oncology, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, USA
Clin Transl Oncol 11:276-83. 2009..This manuscript reviews the role of stereotactic body radiotherapy in HCC...
- Phase I feasibility trial of stereotactic body radiation therapy for primary hepatocellular carcinomaHiginia R Cardenes
Department of Radiation Oncology, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis 46202, USA
Clin Transl Oncol 12:218-25. 2010..Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) is increasing in incidence and the majority of patients are not candidates for radical therapies. Therefore, interest in minimally invasive therapies in growing...
- A phase II study of gemcitabine in combination with radiation therapy in patients with localized, unresectable, pancreatic cancer: a Hoosier Oncology Group studyHiginia R Cardenes
Indiana University Melvin and Bren Simon Cancer Center, Indianapolis, USA
Am J Clin Oncol 34:460-5. 2011..A Phase II study was conducted at Indiana University to evaluate the safety and efficacy of combined weekly Gemcitabine (GEM) with external beam radiotherapy (RT) in unresectable, locally advanced pancreatic cancer (LAPC)...
- Beam angle selection for intensity-modulated radiotherapy (IMRT) treatment of unresectable pancreatic cancer: are noncoplanar beam angles necessary?D S Chang
Department of Radiation Oncology, IU Simon Cancer Center, Indiana University School of Medicine, 535 Barnhill Dr, RT 041, Indianapolis, IN, 46202, USA
Clin Transl Oncol 15:720-4. 2013..The purpose of this article is to examine the utility of noncoplanar beam angles in IMRT for the management of pancreatic cancer...
- Microscopic and macroscopic tumor and parenchymal effects of liver stereotactic body radiotherapyC C Olsen
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Colorado, Denver, Aurora, CO 80045 000508, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 73:1414-24. 2009..To describe the histologic and volumetric changes in normal liver tissue after stereotactic body radiotherapy (SBRT) for liver metastases...