Affiliation: ImClone Systems
- An antibody directed against PDGF receptor beta enhances the antitumor and the anti-angiogenic activities of an anti-VEGF receptor 2 antibodyJuqun Shen
ImClone Systems Incorporated, New York, NY 10014, USA
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 357:1142-7. 2007..Taken together, these results lend great support to use PDGFRbeta antagonists in combinations with other antitumor and/or anti-angiogenic agents in the treatment of a variety of cancers...
- Catumaxomab, a rat/murine hybrid trifunctional bispecific monoclonal antibody for the treatment of cancerJuqun Shen
ImClone Systems Inc, 180 Varick Street, New York, NY 10014 USA
Curr Opin Mol Ther 10:273-84. 2008..Catumaxomab is currently undergoing phase II clinical trials in patients with malignant ascites, ovarian and stomach cancer...
- Single variable domain-IgG fusion. A novel recombinant approach to Fc domain-containing bispecific antibodiesJuqun Shen
Department of Antibody Technology, ImClone Systems Inc, New York, New York 10014, USA
J Biol Chem 281:10706-14. 2006..This design and expression of Fc domain-containing, IgG-like BsAb should be applicable to the construction of similar BsAb from antibodies recognizing any pair of antigens...
- Single variable domain antibody as a versatile building block for the construction of IgG-like bispecific antibodiesJuqun Shen
Department of Antibody Technology, Department of Cell Engineering and Expression, ImClone Systems Incorporation, 180 Varick Street, New York, NY 10014, USA
J Immunol Methods 318:65-74. 2007..This format of BsAb should be readily applicable to the production of other BsAb recognizing any pairs of antigens...
- Development of a fully human anti-PDGFRbeta antibody that suppresses growth of human tumor xenografts and enhances antitumor activity of an anti-VEGFR2 antibodyJuqun Shen
ImClone Systems, New York, NY 10014, USA
Neoplasia 11:594-604. 2009..Taken together, these results lend great support to the use of PDGFRbeta antagonists in combination with other antiangiogenic agents in the treatment of a broad range of human cancers...
- Tailoring in vitro selection for a picomolar affinity human antibody directed against vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 for enhanced neutralizing activityDan Lu
Departments of Antibody Technology, Molecular and Cell Biology, and Research, ImClone Systems Incorporated, New York, New York 10014, USA
J Biol Chem 278:43496-507. 2003..Taken together, our observation suggests that clone 1121 may have great clinical potential in anti-angiogenesis therapy. It further underscores the efforts to identify antibodies of high affinity for enhanced biological activities...
- Monoclonal antibody antagonists of hypothalamic FGFR1 cause potent but reversible hypophagia and weight loss in rodents and monkeysHaijun D Sun
ImClone Systems Inc, 180 Varick St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 292:E964-76. 2007..Our data suggest that FGF signaling through FGFR1c may play a physiological role in hypothalamic feeding circuit and that blocking it leads to hypophagia and weight loss...