Affiliation: Illinois Institute of Technology
- Diffraction enhanced x-ray imagingD Chapman
CSRRI, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago 60616, USA
Phys Med Biol 42:2015-25. 1997..This imaging method may improve image quality for medical applications, industrial radiography for non-destructive testing and x-ray computed tomography...
- Medical applications of diffraction enhanced imagingD Chapman
CSRRI, Illinois Institute of Technology, 3101 South Dearborn, Chicago, IL 60616, USA
Breast Dis 10:197-207. 1998..Images of various tissues and materials are presented to demonstrate the wide applicability of this technique to medical and biological imaging...
- Diffraction enhanced imaging contrast mechanisms in breast cancer specimensM O Hasnah
Physics Division CSRRI, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago 60616, USA
Med Phys 29:2216-21. 2002..This is due to the rejection of small angle scattering (extinction) from the fibrils enhancing the contrast...
- Acceptability of early discharge with drain in situ after breast surgeryD Chapman
Breast Services, Cambridge Breast Unit, Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge
Br J Nurs 10:1447-50. 2001..The results also identified that it was important for patients to make their own decision about either early discharge or standard discharge in order to be satisfied with the outcome of their care...
- Mass density images from the diffraction enhanced imaging techniqueM O Hasnah
Physics Department, University of Qatar, Doha, Qatar
Med Phys 32:549-52. 2005..We present the method of obtaining the mass density image, the results of experiments in which comparisons are made with radiography, and an application of the method to breast cancer imaging...