Vincent P Hsu
- Use of active surveillance to validate international classification of diseases code estimates of rotavirus hospitalizations in childrenVincent P Hsu
Division of Viral and Rickettsial Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia 30333, USA
Pediatrics 115:78-82. 2005..Our study evaluated the sensitivity of the rotavirus ICD code among children hospitalized for AGE by using active surveillance for rotavirus at a tertiary children's hospital...
- Nipah virus encephalitis reemergence, BangladeshVincent P Hsu
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Emerg Infect Dis 10:2082-7. 2004..Surveillance and enhancement of diagnostic capacity to detect Nipah virus infection are recommended...
- Estimates of the burden of rotavirus disease in MalaysiaVincent P Hsu
Respiratory and Enteric Virus Branch, Division of Viral and Rickettsial Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
J Infect Dis 192:S80-6. 2005..We sought to estimate rotavirus disease-associated morbidity and mortality in Malaysia, using available sources of information...
- Clinical presentation of nipah virus infection in BangladeshM Jahangir Hossain
International Centre for Diarrhoeal Disease Research, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Clin Infect Dis 46:977-84. 2008..In Bangladesh, 4 outbreaks of Nipah virus infection were identified during the period 2001-2004...
- Rotavirus epidemiology: the Asian Rotavirus Surveillance NetworkE A S Nelson
Department of Paediatrics, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
Vaccine 26:3192-6. 2008....