Joshua T Dudman
Affiliation: Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- The basal ganglia: from motor commands to the control of vigorJoshua T Dudman
Janelia Research Campus, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Ashburn, VA, United States Electronic address
Curr Opin Neurobiol 37:158-66. 2016..The implications of a dual role of the basal ganglia in the control of vigor and response to reward are also discussed. ..
- Inputs to the dorsal striatum of the mouse reflect the parallel circuit architecture of the forebrainWeixing X Pan
Janelia Farm Research Campus, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Ashburn, VA, USA
Front Neuroanat 4:147. 2010....
- Neural signals of extinction in the inhibitory microcircuit of the ventral midbrainWei Xing Pan
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Janelia Farm Research Campus, Ashburn, Virginia, USA
Nat Neurosci 16:71-8. 2013..Thus, our results elaborate on the dynamic upstream circuits that shape the phasic activity of DA neurons and suggest that the inhibitory microcircuit of the midbrain is critical for new learning in extinction...
- RIVETS: a mechanical system for in vivo and in vitro electrophysiology and imagingJason E Osborne
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Janelia Farm Research Campus, Ashburn, Virginia, United States of America
PLoS ONE 9:e89007. 2014..Here, we present specifications for design and manufacturing as well as some data from our lab demonstrating the suitability of the design for physiology in behaving animals and imaging in vitro and in vivo. ..
- Stochastically gating ion channels enable patterned spike firing through activity-dependent modulation of spike probabilityJoshua T Dudman
Janelia Farm Research Campus, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Ashburn, Virginia, United States of America
PLoS Comput Biol 5:e1000290. 2009..Using this model, we infer conditions in which stochastic ion channel gating may influence firing patterns in vivo and predict consequences of modifications of HCN channel function for in vivo firing patterns...