Iltefat H Hamzavi
Affiliation: Henry Ford Hospital
- Laser and light-based treatment options for hidradenitis suppurativaIltefat H Hamzavi
Department of Dermatology, Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, Michigan Electronic address
J Am Acad Dermatol 73:S78-81. 2015..This article will discuss various light-based therapies and the evidence supporting their use in the management of HS. ..
- Ultraviolet-based therapy for vitiligo: what's new?Iltefat H Hamzavi
Department of Dermatology, Multicultural Dermatology Center, Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, Michigan 48202, USA
Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol 78:42-8. 2012....
- Effects of ultraviolet radiation, visible light, and infrared radiation on erythema and pigmentation: a reviewLindsay R Sklar
Multicultural Dermatology Center, Department of Dermatology, Henry Ford Hospital, 3031 West Grand Boulevard, Detroit, MI 48202, USA
Photochem Photobiol Sci 12:54-64. 2013..Much remains to be learned on the cutaneous effects of visible light and infrared radiation...
- A systematic review of treatments for hidradenitis suppurativaPranita V Rambhatla
Follicular Disorders Clinic, Department of Dermatology, Henry Ford Hospital, 3031 W Grand Blvd, Detroit, MI 48202, USA
Arch Dermatol 148:439-46. 2012..To conduct a systematic review of the effectiveness of various modalities to treat hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) and to establish recommendations on its appropriate management...
- Quantitative skin color measurements in acanthosis nigricans patients: colorimetry and diffuse reflectance spectroscopyBensachee Pattamadilok
Department of Dermatology, Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI 48202, USA
Photodermatol Photoimmunol Photomed 28:213-5. 2012....