Affiliation: HealthPartners Research Foundation
- Implementing emergency research requiring exception from informed consent, community consultation, and public disclosureJoshua G Salzman
Emergency Medical Services Program, Regions Hospital, St Paul, MN, USA
Ann Emerg Med 50:448-55, 455.e1-4. 2007....
- Paramedic student adherence to the National Standard Curriculum recommendationsJoshua G Salzman
The Regions Hospital Emergency Medical Services, St Paul, MN 55101, USA
Prehosp Emerg Care 11:448-52. 2007..The purpose of this study was to examine the completion of the NSC-P clinical internship recommendations by paramedic students...
- Effect of paramedic student internship on performance on the National Registry Written ExamJosh Salzman
Regions Hospital, St Paul, Minnesota 55106, USA
Prehosp Emerg Care 12:212-6. 2008..Logistic regression was used to determine predictors of success on the NRE-W...
- Use of the King LTS-D during medication-assisted airway managementRalph J Frascone
Regions Hospital Emergency Medical Services, St Paul, Minnesota, USA
Prehosp Emerg Care 13:541-5. 2009..This case series evaluated provider use of the King LTS-D as a primary airway in patients requiring rapid-sequence intubation (RSI)...
- Shock therapy. How donut magnets can suspend inappropriate ICD shocksRj Frascone
EMS Program, Regions Hospital Emergency Medical Services, St Paul, Minn, USA
JEMS 33:104-7. 2008..But that's exactly what happened when an EMS crew from Cottage Grove, Minn., responded to a man with a known heart condition who reported that his implantable defibrillator was firing inappropriately...
- Consecutive field trials using two different intraosseous devicesRalph J Frascone
Regions Hospital Emergency Medical Services, Regions Hospital, St Paul, MN 55101, USA
Prehosp Emerg Care 11:164-71. 2007..We evaluated provider performance for obtaining intraosseous access with two FDA-approved intraosseous devices (F.A.S.T.1 and EZ-IO) in two sequential field trials...
- Use of the pediatric EZ-IO needle by emergency medical services providersRalph J Frascone
Regions Hospital Emergency Medical Services, St Paul, MN, USA
Pediatr Emerg Care 25:329-32. 2009..The aim of this study was to examine emergency medical services providers' use of a new intraosseous needle designed for pediatric patients...
- Use of the intubating laryngeal mask airway in HEMSR J Frascone
LifeLink III, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Air Med J 27:182-4. 2008