Laurie C Haws
- Assessment of potential human health risks posed by benzene in beveragesL C Haws
ChemRisk, 3420 Executive Center Drive, Suite 114, Austin, TX 78731, USA
J Food Sci 73:T33-41. 2008..19 and 0.42, respectively. In conclusion, all cancer risk estimates and noncancer hazards met the typical health risk benchmarks established by the U.S. regulatory agencies (1E-4 to 1E-6 for cancer and hazard indices less than 1.0)...
- Development of a refined database of mammalian relative potency estimates for dioxin-like compoundsLaurie C Haws
ChemRisk, 8024 Mesa Dr, 126, Austin, Texas 78731, USA
Toxicol Sci 89:4-30. 2006....
- Levels of polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins, dibenzofurans, and biphenyls in southern Mississippi catfish and estimation of potential health risksLaura L F Scott
ChemRisk, 10375 Richmond Avenue, Suite 350, Houston, TX 77042, USA
Chemosphere 74:1002-10. 2009....
- Evaluation of PCDD/F and dioxin-like PCB serum concentration data from the 2001-2002 National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey of the United States populationLaura L Ferriby
ChemRisk Inc, 10375 Richmond Avenue, Suite 350, Houston, TX 77042, USA
J Expo Sci Environ Epidemiol 17:358-71. 2007..The reference TEQs presented in this paper provide relevant, current data that can be used to evaluate biomonitoring results of individuals or groups exposed or potentially exposed to PCDD/Fs and PCBs above referent levels...
- Addendum to: Evaluation of PCDD/F and dioxin-like PCB serum concentration data from the 2001-2002 National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey of the United States populationLaura L F Scott
ChemRisk, 10375 Richmond Avenue, Suite 350, Houston, Texas 77042, USA
J Expo Sci Environ Epidemiol 18:524-32. 2008..Results from the missing data analysis provide compelling evidence that the summary statistics we reported previously, as well as those described here, were not greatly influenced due to censoring data...
- Risk of gastrointestinal disease associated with exposure to pathogens in the sediments of the Lower Passaic RiverE P Donovan
ChemRisk, 25 Jessie Street, Suite 1800, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
Appl Environ Microbiol 74:1004-18. 2008..This risk assessment suggests that pathogen-contaminated sediments near areas of CSO discharge in the Lower Passaic River could pose a health risk to individuals coming into contact with sediments in the mudflat areas...
- Assessment of polybrominated diphenyl ether exposures and health risks associated with consumption of southern Mississippi catfishDaniele F Staskal
ChemRisk, Austin, Texas, ChemRisk, Houston, Texas, USA
Environ Sci Technol 42:6755-61. 2008..S. EPA minimum concern level...
- Assessment of human health risks posed by consumption of fish from the Lower Passaic River, New JerseyJ D Urban
ToxStrategies, Inc, 3420 Executive Center Drive, Suite 114, Austin, TX 78731, USA
Sci Total Environ 408:209-24. 2009....
- Reduction of a large fish tissue analyte database: identifying and assessing data specific to a remediation site for risk assessment applicationJ A Tachovsky
ToxStrategies, Inc, Austin, TX 78731, USA
Chemosphere 80:481-8. 2010..The data reduction, processing, and analyses described provide a representative dataset for the conduct of a human health assessment associated with fish consumption from the LPR...
- Development of a metabolism factor for polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons for use in multipathway risk assessments of hazardous waste combustion facilitiesC S Hofelt
Toxicology and Risk Assessment Section, Texas Natural Resources Conservation Commission, Austin, Texas 78711 3087, USA
Regul Toxicol Pharmacol 33:60-5. 2001..Therefore, refinement of the model focused on the development of a PAH-specific metabolism factor, as described in the article...