- Off-Pump coronary artery bypass surgery is associated with worse arterial and saphenous vein graft patency and less effective revascularization: Results from the Veterans Affairs Randomized On/Off Bypass (ROOBY) trialBrack Hattler
Department of Veterans Affairs, Eastern Colorado Health Care System, Denver, CO 80220, USA
Circulation 125:2827-35. 2012....
- Patient-centered disease management (PCDM) for heart failure: study protocol for a randomised controlled trialDavid B Bekelman
Department of Veterans Affairs, Eastern Colorado Health Care System, Research 151, 1055 Clermont Street, Denver, CO 80220, USA
BMC Cardiovasc Disord 13:49. 2013....
- Cognitive outcomes after on- versus off-pump coronary artery bypass surgeryElizabeth Kozora
Eastern Colorado Health Care System, Denver Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Denver, Colorado, USA
Ann Thorac Surg 90:1134-41. 2010..In this report, we present the baseline patient characteristics that were predictive of post-CABG cognitive decline as well as compare cognitive outcomes between treatment arms...
- Comparing off-pump and on-pump clinical outcomes and costs for diabetic cardiac surgery patientsA Laurie W Shroyer
Northport VA Medical Center, Northport, New York Eastern Colorado Health Care System, Department of Veterans Affairs, Denver, Colorado
Ann Thorac Surg 98:38-45. 2014..An a priori ROOBY aim was to evaluate treatment impact on diabetic patients...
- A study design to assess the safety and efficacy of on-pump versus off-pump coronary bypass grafting: the ROOBY trialDimitri Novitzky
Department of Veterans Affairs, Tampa, Florida, USA
Clin Trials 4:81-91. 2007....