- Outcome of aortic valve repair in children with congenital aortic valve insufficiencyNahidh Hasaniya
Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Loma Linda University Medical Center, CA 92354, USA
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 127:970-4. 2004..The fate of aortic valve repairs for dominant aortic regurgitation in this same age group is considerably less clear...
- In situ pericardial extracardiac lateral tunnel Fontan operation: fifteen-year experienceNahidh W Hasaniya
Department of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery, Loma Linda University Children Hospital, Loma Linda, CA, USA
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 140:1076-83. 2010..The study purpose is to evaluate the long-term outcome of the in situ pericardial extracardiac lateral tunnel Fontan operation...
- Amelioration of ischemia-reperfusion injury in an isolated rabbit lung model using OXANOHNahidh W Hasaniya
Department of Surgery, School of Medicine, Loma Linda University, Loma Linda, CA 92354, USA
Vasc Endovascular Surg 45:581-91. 2011..Electron microscopy was used to investigate whether OXANOH would protect against IR injury in the rabbit lung...
- Social framework of pediatric heart recipients who have survived more than 15 post-transplant years: A single-center experienceHannah Copeland
Department of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery, Loma Linda University, Loma Linda, CA, USA
Pediatr Transplant . 2016..The majority of recipients of pediatric heart transplantation are able to reach reasonable academic milestones, achieve social well-being, and professional independence...
- Aortic root surgery does not increase the operative risk of acute type A aortic dissectionJose Montalvo
Loma Linda University Medical Center, Loma Linda, California, USA
Am Surg 77:88-92. 2011..Prompt surgical treatment of AAD before cardiogenic shock ensues can improve the outcome of patients. When indicated, aortic root surgery can be performed without increased mortality and morbidity...
- Pediatric recipient survival beyond 15 post-heart transplant years: a single-center experienceHannah Copeland
Department of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, Loma Linda University, Loma Linda, California
Ann Thorac Surg 98:2145-50; discussion 2150-1. 2014..We evaluated late survival among pediatric heart transplant patients who have lived more than 15 years...
- Post traumatic pulmonary pseudoaneurysm requiring pneumonectomy: a case reportIsaac L Theerman
Department of Surgery, Arrowhead Regional Medical Center, Colton, CA, USA
Ann Transl Med 4:242. 2016..The final pathology concluded the mass to be a large pseudoaneurysm. Pseudoaneurysms after traumas are extremely rare, especially blunt trauma, and should be considered once other etiologies have been excluded. ..
- Spindle cell sarcoma of the pericardium: a case reportPaul Lajos
Department of Pathology, Loma Linda University School of Medicine, Loma Linda, California, USA
J Card Surg 19:139-41. 2004....