Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Normal lung development in RAIG1-deficient mice despite unique lung epithelium-specific expressionJingsong Xu
Harvard Medical School, Brigham and Women s Hospital, 75 Francis St, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 32:381-7. 2005..Analysis of other family members demonstrated some overlapping embryonic expression of RAIG3 mRNA that could have led to functional redundancy in the single RAIG1 null mutant mouse...
- Stage-specific effects of cAMP signaling during distal lung epithelial developmentJingsong Xu
Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital at Harvard Medical School, 75 Francis Street, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Biol Chem 281:38894-904. 2006....
- FCER2: a pharmacogenetic basis for severe exacerbations in children with asthmaKelan G Tantisira
Channing Laboratory, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Allergy Clin Immunol 120:1285-91. 2007..Although inhaled corticosteroids (ICSs) generally protect against severe exacerbations in asthma, they may result in elevated IgE levels, which are associated with exacerbations...
- Association of corticotropin-releasing hormone receptor-2 genetic variants with acute bronchodilator response in asthmaAudrey H Poon
Channing Laboratory, Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Pharmacogenet Genomics 18:373-82. 2008..We aim to assess associations between genetic variants of CRHR2 and acute bronchodilator response in asthma...
- Conditional inactivation of FGF receptor 2 reveals an essential role for FGF signaling in the regulation of osteoblast function and bone growthKai Yu
Department of Molecular Biology and Pharmacology, Washington University Medical School, Campus Box 8103, 660 S Euclid Avenue, St Louis, Missouri 63110, USA
Development 130:3063-74. 2003..Although differentiation of the osteoblast lineage was not disturbed, the proliferation of osteoprogenitors and the anabolic function of mature osteoblasts were severely affected...
- FGF9 and SHH signaling coordinate lung growth and development through regulation of distinct mesenchymal domainsAndrew C White
Department of Molecular Biology and Pharmacology, Washington University Medical School, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
Development 133:1507-17. 2006....
- Coordination of chondrogenesis and osteogenesis by fibroblast growth factor 18Zhonghao Liu
Department of Molecular Biology and Pharmacology, Washington University Medical School, St Louis, Missouri 63110, USA
Genes Dev 16:859-69. 2002..These data demonstrate that FGF18 signals through another FGFR to regulate osteoblast growth. Signaling to multiple FGFRs positions FGF18 to coordinate chondrogenesis in the growth plate with osteogenesis in cortical and trabecular bone...
- Matrix metalloproteinase-9-dependent exposure of a cryptic migratory control site in collagen is required before retinal angiogenesisMasanori Hangai
Department of Ophthalmology, Kobe City General Hospital, Kobe, Japan
Am J Pathol 161:1429-37. 2002..Taken together, these findings suggest a novel mechanism in which MMP-9 facilitates exposure of HUIV26 cryptic sites, thereby promoting retinal endothelial cell migration and neovascularization in vivo...