Cameron C Trenor
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Complex lymphatic anomaliesCameron C Trenor
Division of Pediatric Hematology Oncology, Boston Children s Hospital, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, Massachusetts 02115 Electronic address
Semin Pediatr Surg 23:186-90. 2014..Improved characterization of natural history, predictors of poor outcomes, responses to therapy, and further clinical trials are needed for complex lymphatic anomalies. ..
- Thrombosis and thrombophilia: principles for pediatric patientsCameron C Trenor
Children s Hospital Boston, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis 21:S11-5. 2010..As trials begin to define recurrence risks, outcome predictors and optimal therapy for children with thrombosis and thrombophilia, consultation with an experienced pediatric hematologist provides the best available therapy today...
- Hormonal contraception and thrombotic risk: a multidisciplinary approachCameron C Trenor
Division of Hematology Oncology, Department of Medicine and Surgery, Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Pediatrics 127:347-57. 2011..Our multidisciplinary group has found that knowledge of the guidelines and individualized management plans have been particularly useful for informing discussions about hormonal and nonhormonal options across varied indications...
- The Boston Marathon Study: a novel approach to research during residencyAndrew Y Shin
Department of Medicine, Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Pediatrics 117:1818-22. 2006..Careful topic selection with a well-defined end point, faculty involvement, resident collegiality, and institutional support were factors identified by study leaders as central to the success of this model...
- Thrombosis and inflammatory bowel disease: a call for improved awareness and preventionNaamah L Zitomersky
Division of Gastroenterology, Children s Hospital Boston, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Inflamm Bowel Dis 17:458-70. 2011..Until prospective trials of prophylactic anticoagulation are published, management of thrombotic risk and prophylaxis in IBD will remain a clinical challenge...
- Tissue factor-bearing microparticles and thrombus formationJeffrey I Zwicker
Division of Hemostasis, Harvard Medical School, Thrombosis Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, 330 Brookline Ave E CLS 903, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 31:728-33. 2011..Only a subpopulation of these microparticles expresses tissue factor...
- Pediatric heparin-induced thrombocytopenia: prevalence, thrombotic risk, and application of the 4Ts scoring systemEsther A Obeng
Division of Hematology Oncology, Boston Children s Hospital, Boston, MA Department of Pediatric Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
J Pediatr 166:144-50. 2015..To characterize heparin-induced thrombocytopenia (HIT) at a single pediatric center including the prevalence and the accuracy of the 4Ts scoring system as a predictor of HIT...
- Kaposiform lymphangiomatosis: a distinct aggressive lymphatic anomalyStacy E Croteau
Dana Farber Boston Children s Cancer and Blood Disorders Center, Boston Children s Hospital, Boston, MA Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA Electronic address
J Pediatr 164:383-8. 2014..To describe the clinical and imaging characteristics of a new lymphatic disorder with a unique histological pattern and poor prognosis...
- Risk factors, morbidity, and treatment of thrombosis in children and young adults with active inflammatory bowel diseaseNaamah L Zitomersky
Division of Gastroenterology, Boston Children s Hospital, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 57:343-7. 2013..We characterized thromboembolism (TE) in children and young adults with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) at a single tertiary care hospital...