Natasha K Stout
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Trade-offs in cervical cancer prevention: balancing benefits and risksNatasha K Stout
Program in Health Decision Science, Department of Health Policy and Management, Harvard School of Public Health, 718 Huntington Ave, Second Floor, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Arch Intern Med 168:1881-9. 2008....
- Retrospective cost-effectiveness analysis of screening mammographyNatasha K Stout
Center for Risk Analysis, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Natl Cancer Inst 98:774-82. 2006..We performed a retrospective cost-effectiveness analysis comparing actual and alternative screening mammography scenarios...
- Keeping the noise down: common random numbers for disease simulation modelingNatasha K Stout
Program in Health Decision Science, Harvard School of Public Health, 718 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Health Care Manag Sci 11:399-406. 2008..We provide a tutorial introduction and demonstrate the application of common random numbers in an individual-level simulation model of the epidemiology of breast cancer...
- Benefits, harms, and costs for breast cancer screening after US implementation of digital mammographyNatasha K Stout
Affiliations of authors Department of Population Medicine, Harvard Medical School and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Institute, Boston, MA NKS Department of Biostatistics and Computational Biology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA SJL, HH Departments of Family and Social Medicine and Epidemiology and Population Health, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY CBS Departments of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, and General Internal Medicine Section, Department of Veterans Affairs, University of California, San Francisco, CA KK Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering OA, MC and Department of Population Health Sciences and Carbone Cancer Center OA, AT D, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI Department of Biostatistics, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX DB, GC, MFM Group Health Research Institute, Seattle, WA DSMB, RAH Department of Public Health, Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, The Netherlands HJdK, NTvR Department of Public Health Sciences, School of Medicine, University of California, Davis, California DLM Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice, Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth, Lebanon, NH ANAT Department of Oncology, Georgetown University Medical Center and Cancer Prevention and Control Program, Department of Surgery
J Natl Cancer Inst 106:dju092. 2014..Digital has replaced film in virtually all US facilities, but overall population health and cost from use of this technology are unclear...
- Multiparameter calibration of a natural history model of cervical cancerJane J Kim
Program in Health Decision Science, Department of Health Policy and Management, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Am J Epidemiol 166:137-50. 2007..The authors found that leveraging primary data from longitudinal studies provides unique opportunities for model parameterization of the unobservable nature of HPV infection and its role in the development of cervical cancer...
- Modeling the effectiveness of initial management strategies for ductal carcinoma in situDjøra I Soeteman
Center for Health Decision Science, Department of Health Policy and Management, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Natl Cancer Inst 105:774-81. 2013..We sought to quantify the tradeoffs among alternative management strategies for DCIS with respect to disease outcomes and breast preservation...
- Modeling human papillomavirus and cervical cancer in the United States for analyses of screening and vaccinationJeremy D Goldhaber-Fiebert
Department of Health Policy and Management, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, USA
Popul Health Metr 5:11. 2007..S. policy choices for cervical cancer prevention, we developed a model of human papillomavirus (HPV) and cervical cancer, explicitly incorporating uncertainty about the natural history of disease...
- The effects of indoor environmental exposures on pediatric asthma: a discrete event simulation modelM Patricia Fabian
Department of Environmental Health, Boston University School of Public Health, Boston, MA, USA
Environ Health 11:66. 2012....
- Early uptake of breast magnetic resonance imaging in a community-based medical practice, 2000-2004Natasha K Stout
Department of Population Medicine, Harvard Medical School and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Institute, Boston, MA 02215, USA
J Womens Health (Larchmt) 20:631-4. 2011..Use appears to be growing, although evidence for or against its use is still accumulating...
- Calibration methods used in cancer simulation models and suggested reporting guidelinesNatasha K Stout
Department of Ambulatory Care and Prevention, Harvard Medical School Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Boston, Massachusetts 02215, USA
Pharmacoeconomics 27:533-45. 2009..To aid peer-review and facilitate discussion of modelling methods, we propose a standardized Calibration Reporting Checklist for model documentation...
- Cost-effectiveness of cervical cancer screening with human papillomavirus DNA testing and HPV-16,18 vaccinationJeremy D Goldhaber-Fiebert
Doctoral Program in Health Policy, Decision Science Concentration, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, USA
J Natl Cancer Inst 100:308-20. 2008....
- Cost-effectiveness of digital mammography breast cancer screeningAnna N A Tosteson
The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice, Dartmouth Medical School, Lebanon, New Hampshire 03756, USA
Ann Intern Med 148:1-10. 2008....