Affiliation: Harvard University
- The expanding network of redox signaling: new observations, complexities, and perspectivesRoy J Soberman
Renal Unit and Department of Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Charlestown, Massachusetts 02129, USA
J Clin Invest 111:571-4. 2003
- The organization and consequences of eicosanoid signalingRoy J Soberman
Renal Unit and Department of Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, 149 Navy Yard, Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
J Clin Invest 111:1107-13. 2003
- CD200R1 supports HSV-1 viral replication and licenses pro-inflammatory signaling functions of TLR2Roy J Soberman
Renal Unit, Department of Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Charlestown, Massachusetts, USA
PLoS ONE 7:e47740. 2012..In summary, our data demonstrate an unanticipated and novel requirement for CD200R1 in "licensing" pro-inflammatory functions of TLR2 and in limiting viral replication that are supported by ex vivo and in vivo evidence...
- Membrane localization and topology of leukotriene C4 synthasePeter Christmas
Renal Unit and Program in Membrane Biology, Department of Medicine, Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts General Hospital East, Charlestown, Massachusetts 02129, USA
J Biol Chem 277:28902-8. 2002..The differential localization of two very similar integral membrane proteins suggests that mechanisms other than size-dependent exclusion regulate their passage to the inner nuclear membrane...
- Myeloid expression of cytochrome P450 4F3 is determined by a lineage-specific alternative promoterPeter Christmas
Renal Unit, Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Charlestown 02129, USA
J Biol Chem 278:25133-42. 2003..ZEB-2 interacts with C-terminal binding protein and Smads, and this would provide opportunities for integrating environmental signals in myelopoiesis and inflammation...
- Cytochrome P-450 4F18 is the leukotriene B4 omega-1/omega-2 hydroxylase in mouse polymorphonuclear leukocytes: identification as the functional orthologue of human polymorphonuclear leukocyte CYP4F3A in the down-regulation of responses to LTB4Peter Christmas
Renal Unit and Department of Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital East, Navy Yard Bldg 149, 13th Street, Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
J Biol Chem 281:7189-96. 2006..The results identify CYP4F18 as a critical protein in the regulation of LTB(4) metabolism and functional responses in mouse PMN and identify it as the functional orthologue of human PMN CYP4F3A...
- The membrane organization of leukotriene synthesisAsim K Mandal
Department of Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, 149 The Navy Yard, 13th Street, Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 101:6587-92. 2004..The results indicate that the formation of LTC(4) and LTB(4) may be determined by the compartmentalization of biosynthetic enzymes in discrete molecular complexes...
- Pharmacology of 4F Cytochrome P450's (Supplement)ROY SOBERMAN; Fiscal Year: 2003..Luciferase reporter constructs, DNase I footprinting, EMSA, and mutagenesis will identify promoter elements determining the expression of CYP4F3 in hematopoetic and liver cells. ..