Affiliation: Harvard University
- Altered B-cell homeostasis and excess BAFF in human chronic graft-versus-host diseaseStefanie Sarantopoulos
Division of Hematologic Malignancies and Department of Medical Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Blood 113:3865-74. 2009..These studies delineate specific abnormalities of B-cell homeostasis in patients with cGVHD and suggest that BAFF targeting agents may be useful in this disease...
- High levels of B-cell activating factor in patients with active chronic graft-versus-host diseaseStefanie Sarantopoulos
Division of Hematologic Malignancies and Department of Medical Oncolog, Dana Farber Cancer Institute and Harvard Stem Cell Institute, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Clin Cancer Res 13:6107-14. 2007..Thus, we tested whether BAFF correlated with chronic GVHD disease activity and time of onset after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT)...
- Combined CD4 T-cell and antibody response to human minor histocompatibility antigen DBY after allogeneic stem-cell transplantationFabrice Porcheray
Department of Surgery, Transplant Center, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Transplantation 92:359-65. 2011..Here, we examined T- and B-cell responses to DBY antigen in a male patient who received hematopoietic stem cells from a human leukocyte antigen-identical female sibling...
- Post-transplantation B cell activating factor and B cell recovery before onset of chronic graft-versus-host diseaseCaron A Jacobson
Division of Hematologic Malignancies, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 20:668-75. 2014..Taken together, our results are important for interpreting BAFF measurements in cGVHD biomarker studies. ..
- Diverse patterns of T-cell response against multiple newly identified human Y chromosome-encoded minor histocompatibility epitopesYishai Ofran
Division of Hematologic Malignancies, Cancer Vaccine Center, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Clin Cancer Res 16:1642-51. 2010..Because relatively few mHAs are known, we developed a new approach to predict and subsequently validate candidate mHA...
- Rituximab prophylaxis prevents corticosteroid-requiring chronic GVHD after allogeneic peripheral blood stem cell transplantation: results of a phase 2 trialCorey Cutler
Department of Medical Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, 450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Blood 122:1510-7. 2013..039). Rituximab can prevent systemic corticosteroid-requiring chronic GVHD after peripheral blood stem cell transplantation and should be tested in a prospective randomized trial...
- Biologic activity of irradiated, autologous, GM-CSF-secreting leukemia cell vaccines early after allogeneic stem cell transplantationVincent T Ho
Department of Medical Oncology and Cancer Vaccine Center, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Brigham and Women s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106:15825-30. 2009....