Ronald C Samuels
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Missed Appointments: Factors Contributing to High No-Show Rates in an Urban Pediatrics Primary Care ClinicRonald C Samuels
Boston Children s Hospital, Boston, MA, USA Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Clin Pediatr (Phila) 54:976-82. 2015..Missed appointments complicate primary care services...
- Lessons from pediatrics residency program directors' experiences with work hour limitations in New York StateRonald C Samuels
Division of General Pediatrics, Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Acad Med 80:467-72. 2005....
- Immunizations in children with special health care needs in a medical home model of careRonald C Samuels
Division of General Pediatrics, Children s Hospital, 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Matern Child Health J 12:357-62. 2008....
- Improving accuracy in a computerized immunization registryRonald C Samuels
Department of Medicine, Children s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Ambul Pediatr 2:187-92. 2002..Boston's Department of Health and Hospitals established the Boston Immunization Information System (BIIS) as part of a city-wide effort to raise immunization rates...
- Paediatric experiences with work-hour limitationsRobert J Fortuna
Department of Ambulatory Care and Prevention, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02215, USA
J Eval Clin Pract 15:116-20. 2009..To evaluate the perceived impact of work-hour limitations on paediatric residency training programmes and to determine the various strategies used to accommodate these restrictions...
- Barriers to HPV immunization among blacks and latinos: a qualitative analysis of caregivers, adolescents, and providersIngrid T Katz
Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
BMC Public Health 16:874. 2016..We aimed to identify and compare barriers to HPV immunization perceived by healthcare providers, Black and Latino adolescents, and their caregivers to inform a clinic-based intervention to improve immunization rates...
- Overweight prevention in pediatric primary care: a needs assessment of an urban racial/ethnic minority populationPhilomena A Asante
Division of Emergency Medicine, Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Clin Pediatr (Phila) 48:837-43. 2009..Overweight prevention efforts in primary care should include strategies to help clinicians negotiate behavior change with families...