Alvin E Roth
Affiliation: Harvard University
- The origins, history, and design of the resident matchAlvin E Roth
Department of Economics, Harvard University, Cambridge, Mass, USA
JAMA 289:909-12. 2003..This evolved into the current matching program, whose algorithm continues to be updated to take account of changing needs of applicants, such as growth in the number of couples who seek 2 positions in the same vicinity...
- The gastroenterology fellowship Match: how it failed and why it could succeed once againMuriel Niederle
Department of Economics, Stanford University, California 94305, USA
Gastroenterology 127:658-66. 2004....
- AOA symposium. Current state of fellowship hiring: is a universal match necessary? Is it possible?Christopher D Harner
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Center for Sports Medicine, 3200 South Water Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15203, USA
J Bone Joint Surg Am 90:1375-84. 2008
- Relationship between wages and presence of a match in medical fellowshipsMuriel Niederle
JAMA 290:1153-4. 2003
- Increasing the opportunity of live kidney donation by matching for two- and three-way exchangesSusan L Saidman
Department of Pathology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
Transplantation 81:773-82. 2006....
- The gastroenterology fellowship match--the first two yearsMuriel Niederle
Gastroenterology 135:344-6. 2008