R A Parker
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Criteria for authorship for statisticians in medical papersR A Parker
Biometrics Center, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Stat Med 17:2289-99. 1998..Although we recommend discussion and resolution of authorship issues early in the course of any project, our system is especially useful when this has not been done...
- Prognosis of patients with acute renal failure requiring dialysis: results of a multicenter studyR A Parker
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Am J Kidney Dis 32:432-43. 1998..The use of the APACHE II score measured at the time of dialysis initiation, especially when modified by the presence or absence of oliguria, should help in predicting outcome when evaluating interventions for patients with ARF...
- A pilot randomized trial of oxandrolone in inclusion body myositisS B Rutkove
Department of Neurology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Neurology 58:1081-7. 2002..Inclusion body myositis (IBM) remains without effective therapy. As anabolic steroids have myotrophic properties, the authors studied whether a synthetic androgen, oxandrolone, would have efficacy in IBM...
- Evaluation of ability of biochemical markers of bone turnover to predict a response to increased doses of HRTH N Rosen
Charles A Dana Research Institute and the Harvard Thorndike Laboratory of the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Department of Medicine, Division of Endocrinology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Calcif Tissue Int 74:415-23. 2004..Measuring of bone density and bone turnover with better precision might be more successful in guiding individual dosing of antiresorptive therapy...
- Why do older women discontinue hormone replacement therapy?M M Regan
Charles A Dana Research Institute, Harvard Thorndike General Clinical Research Centre, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Centre and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
J Womens Health Gend Based Med 10:343-50. 2001....