Affiliation: Harvard University
- Experiences of stigma, discrimination, care and support among people living with HIV: a four country studyMelissa Neuman
Institute for Global Health, University College London, 30 Guilford Street, London WC1N 1EH, UK
AIDS Behav 17:1796-808. 2013....
- Urban-rural differences in BMI in low- and middle-income countries: the role of socioeconomic statusMelissa Neuman
Departments of Society, Human Development, and Health, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Am J Clin Nutr 97:428-36. 2013..However, urban-rural differences may be driven by differences in socioeconomic status (SES)...
- Demographic and health surveys: a profileDaniel J Corsi
Harvard Center for Population and Development Studies, Harvard University, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Int J Epidemiol 41:1602-13. 2012..DHS datasets are available for researchers through MEASURE DHS at www.measuredhs.com...
- The poor stay thinner: stable socioeconomic gradients in BMI among women in lower- and middle-income countriesMelissa Neuman
Department of Society, Human Development and Health, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Am J Clin Nutr 94:1348-57. 2011..However, it is not clear whether this association is weakening or reversing over time...
- National economic development and disparities in body mass index: a cross-sectional study of data from 38 countriesMelissa Neuman
Department of Social and Behavioral Sciences, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
PLoS ONE 9:e99327. 2014..These changes are likely to affect populations within LMICs differently based on their place of residence or socioeconomic status (SES)...
- Rewards and challenges of providing HIV testing and counselling services: health worker perspectives from Burkina Faso, Kenya and UgandaSarah Bott
Center for Research on Population and Health, Faculty of Health Sciences, American University of Beirut, Beirut, Lebanon, Institute for Global Health, University College London, London, UK, Population and Family Health, Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University, New York, USA and Institut de Recherche pour le Développement, Unité Mixte Internationale de Recherche Translationnelle sur le VIH et les Maladies Infectieuses Dakar, Senegal
Health Policy Plan 30:964-75. 2015....