Donald J Meyer
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Psychiatry malpractice and administrative inquiries of alleged physician misconductDonald J Meyer
Forensic Psychiatry, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, 185 Pilgrim Road, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Psychiatr Clin North Am 29:615-28. 2006....
- Peer review and psychiatric physician fitness for duty evaluations: analyzing the past and forecasting the futureDonald J Meyer
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA, United States
Int J Law Psychiatry 35:445-51. 2012..Experts can better perform these functions if they are familiar with the legal differences that define these agencies' service under administrative as compared to civil or criminal law and procedures...
- Peer review committees and state licensing boards: responding to allegations of physician misconductDonald J Meyer
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
J Am Acad Psychiatry Law 40:193-201. 2012....
- Forensic psychiatric assessments of behaviorally disruptive physiciansDonald J Meyer
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA, USA
J Am Acad Psychiatry Law 34:72-81. 2006....
- Commentary: legislators how did the deciders decide? Who shall serve as their experts?Donald J Meyer
Forensic Psychiatry, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA, USA
J Am Acad Psychiatry Law 35:323-4. 2007..Weisleder is reminded that politics and science are uncomfortable bedfellows...
- "Certainty" and expert mental health opinions in legal proceedingsEric Y Drogin
Program in Psychiatry and the Law, Department of Psychiatry, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, United States
Int J Law Psychiatry 35:348-53. 2012..Those providing forensic testimony will do well to accommodate the court's traditional requirements while developing and preparing to justify their own notions of just what "certainty" denotes in this context...