D S Manoach
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Test-retest reliability of a functional MRI working memory paradigm in normal and schizophrenic subjectsD S Manoach
Behavioral Neurology Unit, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, 330 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Am J Psychiatry 158:955-8. 2001..To interpret the findings, however, it is crucial to know the test-retest reliability of the measures used...
- Deficient saccadic inhibition in Asperger's disorder and the social-emotional processing disorderD S Manoach
Department of Psychiatry and the Athinoula A Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02129, USA
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 75:1719-26. 2004..SEPD has been shown to be associated with deficient saccadic inhibition...
- D-cycloserine added to clozapine for patients with schizophreniaD C Goff
Psychotic Disorders Program, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, USA
Am J Psychiatry 153:1628-30. 1996..The effects of D-cycloserine added to clozapine were assessed and compared with previous results for D-cycloserine plus conventional neuroleptics...
- Cognitive slowing in Parkinson's disease resolves after practiceD Z Press
Behavioral Neurology Unit and Movement Disorders Center, Department of Neurology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts 02215, USA
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 73:524-8. 2002..To assess the effect of dopaminergic repletion on working memory in Parkinson's disease...
- The use of working memory for task prediction: what benefits accrue from different types of foreknowledge?J J S Barton
Department of Neurology, Section D, VGH Eye Care Center, University of British Columbia, 2550 Willow Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada V5Z 3N9
Neuroscience 139:385-92. 2006..A taxonomy for foreknowledge is proposed, including foreknowledge for timing, stimulus, set, response, and task. Work on differentiating these effects in neurophysiology, neuroimaging, and neuropsychology is still in the early stages...