Adam S Landsman
Affiliation: Harvard University
- A retrospective clinical study of 188 consecutive patients to examine the effectiveness of a biologically active cryopreserved human skin allograft (TheraSkin®) on the treatment of diabetic foot ulcers and venous leg ulcersAdam Scott Landsman
Harvard Medical School, Boston, Cambridge Health Alliance, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
Foot Ankle Spec 4:29-41. 2011..In this study, TheraSkin has been shown to be highly effective for the treatment of both VLUs and DFUs with an acceptable safety profile...
- Treatment of mild, moderate, and severe onychomycosis using 870- and 930-nm light exposure: some follow-up observations at 270 daysAdam S Landsman
Division of Podiatric Surgery, Cambridge Health Alliance, Cambridge, MA, USA
J Am Podiatr Med Assoc 102:169-71. 2012..Indeed, 38% of the treated population had negative culture and microscopy, qualifying as "mycological cures." These mycological cures occurred in cases categorized as mild, moderate, and even severe disease...
- A prospective, randomized, double-blinded study with crossover to determine the efficacy of radio-frequency nerve ablation for the treatment of heel painAdam S Landsman
Department of Surgery, Harvard Medical School, and Division of Podiatric Surgery, Cambridge Health Alliance, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
J Am Podiatr Med Assoc 103:8-15. 2013..This study provides additional evidence in support of this treatment, with statistically significant data that demonstrate the success of this technique...
- Treatment of mild, moderate, and severe onychomycosis using 870- and 930-nm light exposureAdam S Landsman
Division of Podiatric Surgery, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA, USA
J Am Podiatr Med Assoc 100:166-77. 2010..These wavelengths lack the teratogenic danger presented by ultraviolet light and the photoablation toxic plume associated with pulsed Nd:YAG lasers...
- A retrospective assessment of partial calcanectomies and factors influencing postoperative courseJeremy Cook
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Department of Surgery, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02215, USA
J Foot Ankle Surg 46:248-55. 2007..We also identified other factors that did not seem to affect surgical outcomes. Based on these findings, the authors suggest some factors that should be considered when performing partial calcanectomies...
- Validation of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons Scoring ScalesJeremy J Cook
Harvard Medical School, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Division of Podiatry, Boston, MA, USA
J Foot Ankle Surg 50:420-9. 2011..Furthermore, modules 1 and 2 have been rigorously assessed and the elements of these modules have been shown to meet standards for validity, reliability, and sensitivity to change...