Robert Li Kitts
Affiliation: Harvard University
- A Novel Service-Oriented Professional Development Program for Research Assistants at an Academic Hospital: A Web-Based SurveyRobert Li Kitts
Department of Psychiatry, Boston Children s Hospital, Boston, MA, United States
JMIR Med Educ 1:e13. 2015..Considered a transient population, these young professionals may view their positions as stepping-stones along their path to graduate programs in medicine or public health...
- Parent and young adult satisfaction with psychiatry consultation services in a children's hospitalRobert L Kitts
Department of Psychiatry, Boston Children s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA Electronic address
Psychosomatics 54:575-84. 2013..Few studies have been conducted looking at satisfaction with psychiatric consultation services within an inpatient pediatric hospital setting...
- Barriers to optimal care between physicians and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning adolescent patientsRobert Li Kitts
Children s Hospital Boston, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
J Homosex 57:730-47. 2010..Opportunities exist to enhance care for LGBTQ adolescents...
- Promoting interdisciplinary collaboration: trainees addressing siloed medical educationRobert Li Kitts
Dept of Psychiatry, Children s Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
Acad Psychiatry 35:317-21. 2011..Professional siloing within medical institutions has been identified as a problem in medical education, including resident training. The authors discuss how trainees from different disciplines can collaborate to address this problem...
- Education and depressionRobert Li Kitts
Department of Psychiatry, Children s Hospital Boston and Harvard Medical School, 300 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am 21:421-46, x. 2012..It is designed to reach a broad audience with emphasis on trainees who are early in their career path (eg, medical students or interns) and/or who are going into primary care...
- Gay adolescents and suicide: understanding the associationRobert Li Kitts
Department of Psychiatry, Oregon Health and Science University, 912 SW Curry Street, Portland, Oregon 97239, USA
Adolescence 40:621-8. 2005..In this article "gay" refers to homosexual males and females, and bisexuals unless otherwise indicated...