L B Kenney
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Male reproductive health after childhood, adolescent, and young adult cancers: a report from the Children's Oncology GroupLisa B Kenney
Dana Farber Cancer Institute and Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, MA 02215, USA
J Clin Oncol 30:3408-16. 2012..Ongoing investigation will inform future COG-LTFU Guideline recommendations for follow-up care to improve health and quality of life for male survivors...
- High risk of infertility and long term gonadal damage in males treated with high dose cyclophosphamide for sarcoma during childhoodL B Kenney
Children s Hospital and Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Cancer 91:613-21. 2001..To the authors's knowledge the effect of high dose therapy with cyclophosphamide during childhood on adult testicular reproductive and endocrine function has not been established...
- Breast cancer after childhood cancer: a report from the Childhood Cancer Survivor StudyLisa B Kenney
Children s Hospital and Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Ann Intern Med 141:590-7. 2004..Survivors of childhood cancer are at risk for secondary breast cancer. Other than previous chest radiation therapy, risk factors for secondary breast cancer have not been established...
- Health status of the oldest adult survivors of cancer during childhoodLisa B Kenney
Department of Hematology Oncology, Children s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Cancer 116:497-505. 2010..Young adult survivors of childhood cancer have an increased risk for treatment-related morbidity and mortality. In this study, the authors assessed how treatment for childhood cancer affects older-adult health and health practices...
- The current status of follow-up services for childhood cancer survivors, are we meeting goals and expectations: a report from the Consortium for New England Childhood Cancer SurvivorsLisa B Kenney
Dana Farber Cancer Institute and Children s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 57:1062-6. 2011..It has not been determined if pediatric oncology programs have successfully incorporated these standards for long term survivor care into clinical practice...