K J Kemper
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Teaching an integrated approach to complementary, alternative, and mainstream therapies for children: a curriculum evaluationK J Kemper
Center for Holistic Pediatric Education and Research, Children s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston 02115, USA
J Altern Complement Med 5:261-8. 1999..We sought to evaluate our 4-year old curriculum integrating mainstream and CAM care for common outpatient pediatric problems within a family medicine residency...
- On pins and needles? Pediatric pain patients' experience with acupunctureK J Kemper
Department of Pediatrics, Harvard Medical School, and the Center for Holistic Pediatric Education and Research, Children s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Pediatrics 105:941-7. 2000..We wished to describe pediatric pain patients' experience with acupuncture treatment for chronic pain...
- Complementary and alternative medicine for children: does it work?K J Kemper
Center for Holistic Pediatric Education and Research, Childrens Hospital, 300 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Arch Dis Child 84:6-9. 2001..This review discusses the various options available including dietary supplements, hypnosis, massage, chiropractic, and acupuncture...
- Alternative medicine use by homeless youthC C Breuner
Department of Pediatrics, University of Washington, Family Medicine Residency at Swedish Medical Center, Seattle 98104, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 152:1071-5. 1998..Mainstream health care for homeless youth is often fragmented or unavailable...
- Consultations for holistic pediatric services for inpatients and outpatient oncology patients at a children's hospitalK J Kemper
Center for Holistic Pediatric Education and Research, Children s Hospital, 333 Longwood Ave, Room LO 547, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 155:449-54. 2001..As demand increases for complementary and alternative medical care, pediatric institutions face the need to answer patients' and clinicians' questions about integrating these therapies in hospital settings...
- Primary care pediatricians' roles and perceived responsibilities in the identification and management of depression in children and adolescentsA L Olson
Department of Pediatrics, Dartmouth Medical School, Lebanon, NH, USA
Ambul Pediatr 1:91-8. 2001....
- Availability of acupuncture in the hospitals of a major academic medical center: a pilot studyE S Highfield
Acupuncture Program, Center for Holistic Pediatric Education and Research, Children s Hospital, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Complement Ther Med 11:177-83. 2003..We performed a pilot study to compare acupuncture services provided by hospitals affiliated with a major academic teaching institution, and a parallel survey of services provided through an acupuncture school in one city in New England...